Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just LOL at plus size models

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I love how they all claim to love their figure, yet do everything they can to hide their gut (form fitting clothing, photoshop, etc). Even worse is that they claim to be healthy and workout all the time. Some of them are even considered "fitness models"

Models were at least hot in the past but now every creature with a hole is model

They are Disgusting ngl

I love how they all claim to love their figure, yet do everything they can to hide their gut (form fitting clothing, photoshop, etc). Even worse is that they claim to be healthy and workout all the time. Some of them are even considered "fitness models"

Kek. I'd like to see how they'd react to a mens version of that show

I wouldn't mind it if there were fat gyus as models.
But there aren't because women hate equality

The Orwellian society is a reality. Language has corrupted thought. Disease is health and censorship is freedom.

Last edited:
Word plus-size, fluffy, BBW etc are all meant to empower landwhales into thinking they are something more than just walking (or not even that) lardballs

There's lots of videos making fun of them.

SJW lunatics are usually fat whales so it makes sense why they want to normalize this.

you never see "plus size" male models, its not even about being "plus size" its just another way they are trying to appease yet another segment of the female population

I can understand "body positive" when it's about something not unhealthy or something that you have no control, like height, disability, scars etc. But obesity is voluntarily, and it's killing millions every year. It's like condoning smoking. Not getting it.

I love it. More guys need to be like him. Also, being fat doesn't stop chad
I can understand "body positive" when it's about something not unhealthy or something that you have no control, like height, disability, scars etc. But obesity is voluntarily, and it's killing millions every year. It's like condoning smoking. Not getting it.
I think the anorexic standards of the past were unhealthy and unattractive. But the pendulum has swung from one extreme to another.

lol he’s not even that fat.

This is what most female fat models look like:

JFL look at those marshmallow arms.

Models were at least hot in the past but now every creature with a hole is model
"instagram model" is also a REAL profession JFL

i can find all kinds of races of foids attractive but blobs that look like they could flatten me WHY?

and ofc they are all female, god the west has gotten so fucking cucked

It's funny how a majority of them are feminists as well. Just look at Kim Kardashian.

Just look up "Simply Be" advertisments on youtube and its full of foids. Its a clothes brand for landwhales,

There are no such thing as "plus size model" they are just FAT

you never see "plus size" male models, its not even about being "plus size" its just another way they are trying to appease yet another segment of the female population

This.
It gets me every single time. The "plus" size model train. The social construct to influence the public opinion and tell us that fat women are "OK". Feminism applied.

No it's not OK.
"Plus" women are disgusting, they are unhealthy and luckily die early.
Fuck the "plus" sized hype.

i fucking despise the fat(women) positivity movement how funny that every womans body is good
but then they shame men for small dicks which BY THE WAY ITS NOT CONTROLLABLE BUT BEING FAT IS
i would rather die that be with a fat women fuck those whores

It just shows you how easy women have in the west, all they gotta do is be fat and they get a modelling contract, where are ''the fat male models'', oh they dont exist because women find it replusive

"All undisciplined 400lb hamplanets are beautiful queens... But men born below 6' should kill themselves."