Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JUST LISTEN TO FUCKING TYRONE BITCH! WHATS UR FUCKING SOLUTION!!!?!?!

self-dev

self-dev

Greycel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovxbXDLreY

you guys do know that after we become chad or chadlite, girls still can run game on us mentally since we are so fucking insecure and NOT masculine?? women will still be 20 steps ahead of you idoits. we get pussy while women can get sex whenever they want, and still get money from men!

MEN WHO ONLY HAVE THEIR PRIORITIES ON FUCKING WOMEN WILL ALWAYS FAIL IN LIFE. WOMEN ARE SO FUCKING USELESS. U WILL NEVER BECOME GOODLOOKING! JUS MAKE MONEY AND FUCK WOMEN THAT WAY SINCE WOMEN ARE ONLY ABOUT LOOKS AND RESOURCES!

JUST FOCUS ON UR PURPOSE AND MAKE FUCKING MONEY

girls know exactly what men want, but most men  are too stupid to know what it takes to keep a woman.

attractive men only offer so much. do you have the mental capacity to manipulate her with your financial stability while being goodlooking?

Attractive men at 30 only have but so much value.. unless he ALSO has money! 

Keep focusing on being goodlooking to fuck useless shallow bitches if you want, I rather focus on my finance, get surgery and fuck women on the side while my purpose in life is intact.