Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just go to as many doctors as you can and fry your brains out on SSRIs theory! I fucking love my parents mang!

opioidcel

opioidcel

Captain
★★★★
I can't fucking take it anymore buddy boyos. I am not suicidal because fuck roping I wanna cope and hedonismmaxx but fucking hell man it's so fucking hard when you're a giga depressed traumatised sub5 with 5 different mental illnesses on top of a shitton of trauma. My parents fucking ruined it all for me and I can't even have some fucking solace because every fucking time I try opening up they just gang up on me and give me shit for no longer willing to go to psychiatrists and taking SSRIs.

I was put on SSRIs when I was eighteen and was on them for an year and it fucking fried my brain. Made me even more of a fucking zombie and took away some last remnants of humanness I had somehow fucking conserved. They have the audacity to fucking blame me and put the onus on me and they make it seem like it's my fault for not wanting to get better because I refuse to take SSRIs anymore. I can't fucking believe this bullshit. Fuck this shit.

They want me to be on SSRIs 24/7 for the entirety of my life because they are brainwashed normies who can't fucking accept the fact that some people are fucking ruined for life especially if they were brutalised so early into their lives. How the fuck am I even supposed to reason with them?

I would have had at least had a fucking life it weren't for them abusing me and that's fucking okay but the audacity to put this shit on me and make it seem my fault for no longer willing to fuck up my brain even more with fucking jewpills is fucking rage inducing.

I think if you tried to make a case to the psychiatrists that SSRIs aren't working they'll hook you up on another drug

i have done that dozens of times

these fucks dont give a shit
I wonder how many of these people "cured" by SSRIs were just forced to fake their improvement so they could stop being forced to take jewpills

I had to refuse SSRIs so many times before I was able to get benzos which 1) actually help me temporarily and 2) don't need to be on 24/7

Made me even more of a fucking zombie and took away some last remnants of humanness I had somehow fucking conserved. They have the audacity to fucking blame me and put the onus on me and they make it seem like it's my fault for not wanting to get better because I refuse to take SSRIs anymore. I can't fucking believe this bullshit. Fuck this shit.

I had to refuse SSRIs so many times before I was able to get benzos which 1) actually help me temporarily and 2) don't need to be on 24/7
Very wise choice. SSRIs will make you rope

This is exactly why I’m roping when I get the chance.