Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just humiliated myself by having hope

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
Woke up feeling so good about myself, I got out of bed and even decided to go to the barber. When I got in I looked at my own face reflection and the carnival of cope I had built just fucking crumbled in 1 second.

I instantly left and had to hold back tears along the way home. Just why do I have to suffer this

Did you get one of the Chadstyles? :feelsugh:

Did you get one of the Chadstyles? :feelsugh:
I just left. Looking at that mirror also made me realize I might be balding. Which would mean I'm the first balding male in 5 generations of my family. If that happens I have nothing else but rope

Woke up feeling so good about myself, I got out of bed and even decided to go to the barber. When I got in I looked at my own face reflection and the carnival of cope I had built just fucking crumbled in 1 second.

I instantly left and had to hold back tears along the way home. Just why do I have to suffer this
This happens to me too, I feel like a chad sometimes but the instant I see another male I get crushed

never fool yourself to have a chance.i always tell myself in the morning that i am ugly and no one will like me just to prevent the suffering

never fool yourself to have a chance.i always tell myself in the morning that i am ugly and no one will like me just to prevent the suffering

48827.jpg

Relatable. Just seeing my reflection ruins my mood. I'm growing older and uglier with each day.

Tell me about it. Clinging on to hope only to be slapped in the face by reality time and time again

Tell me about it. Clinging on to hope only to be slapped in the face by reality time and time again

Let me give you wisdom from a site veteran:

I’m not the one deluding themselves into thinking magic and spells are all real and shit. You’re the soft bitch for coping with such ludicrous fantasies and thinking you can make a god out of thin air. It’s pathetic, you have no power, all your magic is worthless shit that doesn’t do a thing. I dare you to curse me fag, I dare you. But you won’t, because you can’t :feelskek:

Have you cast your scary curse on me yet? I’m not really feeling any different tho…. Maybe because it was a load of bullshit? :feelskek:

I’m not an incel, I’m a truecel khhvlgbtqa+

big difference

He deserves every bit of it, and no he’s not gonna rope unfortunately. OP will never have the balls to do it, he‘ll just make another dozen threads about roping and then larp as his brother to say he died. He is no different from a foid, he’s a pathetic wannabe cuck who would instantly betabuxx some blown-out 40yo hag if he had the chance and then claim that’s somehow better than inceldom

I don’t think I care. What’s a little more hatred gonna do? Can’t even tell the difference at this point

I love giving all my worthless data to the FBI. Can’t wait to be arrested for shitposting on here

Literally no difference

Your soul is worthless buddy boyo why would the devil want to buy your shit soul when your going to hell anyway

Let me give you wisdom from a site veteran:

Literally me

It's not me obviously(I'm bald)

At 6:29, he explains why sex is just wet masturbation and he also tells that casual sex is self-destruction at 7:25 min

View: https://youtu.be/aGQEsanE2oc

Watch the whole video. It's not a waste of time.

Literally me