Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just have Money/Status" is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
You need height, face, and frame to climb the ladder needed to get money and status. Incels will never be promoted past grunt work because they aren't perceived as looking like leaders. You can't start a business as an incel because you won't get a bank loan. JFL at doctorcelling, you need to cheat to get into medschool and that requires networking and charming people, which requires face height frame.

I could just post some studies, but here's a better idea. Go into any retail store, like an office depot, and identify the managers on duty. Compare their heights with the heights of the other employees.

ITS OVER

You are the one coping I have a business as an incel we incels can make money but we have to make it ourselves this society won't give us opportunities on a plate

Will be going to med school. Didn't cheat. I did take advantage of being incel and studying 24/7.

Wageslaving is a retarded means of reaching the top 1%.

Getting rich is not even a possibility for most. My dad makes $250k and year and is still only considered uppermiddle class. We live in a decent neighborhood in a decent house but it's only decent. Nothing amazing and he's basically capped in his career. You can't make enough money to be rich unless you start your own business which incels will never be able to do since they can't even talk to fucking girls.

Might as well get money and rot in style.

Women don;t even care bouat MS anymore. Women work, make more money than men and just slut around

Will be going to med school. Didn't cheat. I did take advantage of being incel and studying 24/7.

That's the nice about being an incel. You can actually focus on other things than chasing girls and getting laid because you knew these things were incacessible in the first place. it was already over for you...

Height/face grant you the social skills and confidence to climb the corporate ladder.
There is a reason why CEO's are usually relatively good looking/tall and the owners of the business are usually short and ugly.

My dad makes $250k

After my dad died he left me $17.

FB89A118 ADF5 4303 8233 3B1761F03927

Getting rich is not even a possibility for most. My dad makes $250k and year and is still only considered uppermiddle class. We live in a decent neighborhood in a decent house but it's only decent. Nothing amazing and he's basically capped in his career. You can't make enough money to be rich unless you start your own business which incels will never be able to do since they can't even talk to fucking girls.

Lol, why are so many "incels" from fucking rich families? lol 250k/year.
My families combined income including mine is only like 48k/year.

Dumb thread. Some people have nepotism or pedigree working on their side.