Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got a flashback to a time this kid came up to me and said "why is your face so weird?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Was at break or recess or whatever u call it in America

A guy in the year below me comes up to me and says this when I'm with one of my "friends"

It wasn't a dare or him trying to deliberately insult me he was genuinely asking out of curiosity

My "friend" laughed after he said what he said

Lucky the guy asking had a facial abnormality himself. He had this weird blob on his cheek like a big birthmark or eczema so I insulted him back and said somethn like "how can you say my face is weird when you have that thing on your face?"

Experiences like this at that age (13 maby) just flew over my head and immediately exited my memory after happening but this really confused me as I thought I was actually good looking at the time and thought to myself "what could possibly be weird about my face?"

Was at break or recess or whatever u call it in America

A guy in the year below me comes up to me and says this when I'm with one of my "friends"

It wasn't a dare or him trying to deliberately insult me he was genuinely asking out of curiosity

My "friend" laughed after he said what he said

Lucky the guy asking had a facial abnormality himself. He had this weird blob on his cheek like a big birthmark or eczema so I insulted him back and said somethn like "how can you say my face is weird when you have that thing on your face?"

Experiences like this at that age (13 maby) just flew over my head and immediately exited my memory after happening but this really confused me as I thought I was actually good looking at the time and thought to myself "what could possibly be weird about my face?"

Whats wrong with your face though? Last time i checked, you eye area mog this entire sub to oblivion.

Are you truecel in looks?

You've literally only seen my eyes

So what? Eye area, imo, is a make or break thing. Unless youre fkin deformed, i have reason to believe your countless threads on your ugliness and how random people call you out on it are massively exaggerated.

Seriously though, i have a hard time attaching your eye area to a subhuman face.
I think it's cuz u haven't seen my full face and my eyes in proportion to the rest of my face

Everyone who's seen my full face have said they're rlly bad

My eyes are widely spaced which is the worst problem with them which may be quite hard to see when u don't see them with the rest of my face

Brutal:
Screenshot 20201016 190814

I think it's cuz u haven't seen my full face and my eyes in proportion to the rest of my face

Everyone who's seen my full face have said they're rlly bad

My eyes are widely spaced which is the worst problem with them which may be quite hard to see when u don't see them with the rest of my face

Brutal:
View attachment 356170
JFL Being ugly is exhausting. Face didn't sugarcoat it at all

Your eyes look fine tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back