Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Just get lean bro”

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I once lost 15kg in 3 months cutting my bf from 20% to 10-12%. Everyone who saw me said “damn you lost so much weight!” “Are you ok?” “You look so unhealthy now. Eat more!”. JFL my midface is flat as an airplane landing ground and my jaw practically non existent. Losing all those layers of fat just made me look like an aids patient. But with 20% body fat I just looked like a disgusting pig.

No bones = no life.

I once lost 15kg in 3 months cutting my bf from 20% to 10-12%. Everyone who saw me said “damn you lost so much weight!” “Are you ok?” “You look so unhealthy now. Eat more!”. JFL my midface is flat as an airplane landing ground and my jaw practically non existent. Losing all those layers of fat just made me look like an aids patient. But with 20% body fat I just looked like a disgusting pig.

No bones = no life.
Leanmaxxing is retarded if you're not muscular. Light bloatmaxxing (13-15% bf) is way better

Leanmaxxing is retarded if you're not muscular. Light bloatmaxxing (13-15% bf) is way better
light bloatmaxxing? 13-15 is not even close to bloatmaxxing youll mog most fatfucks and normies at that bf

I am leaner than lean, hasn’t done shit for me. 15-25% bodyfat is ideal for men.

do you have abs
I am 7-8% bodyfat. 5-8~ 123lbs.

They are somewhat visible but shit doesn’t matter. I am aiming for 130 EOY.

how are you 7-8% and abs only somewhat visible? youre probably higher bf and have no muscle

My mother told me once that I have a despicably fat moon face and now she tells me that I am underweight. The Meme gender literally. But getting in shape (from 90kg to 55kg) at least helped me because I was afterwards not bullied anymore. But still no GF.
But even losing weight is such a potent black pill, you see that with different looks despite a completely unchanged personality everyone reacts differently to you (even if you don't make the normie/chad cut-off afterwards).

I used to weigh 55kg and still had like 30% bf:feelskek:. Completely over

but its not bloatmaxxing at all lol thats lean, not shredded tier but its still lean. i get what you meant tho now
Cope. Shredded=2-5%, lean=6-12%, light bloatmaxxed 13%-18%

Auschwitz mode. You refuse to listen to my advice
My mother told me once that I have a despicably fat moon face and now she tells me that I am underweight. The Meme gender literally. But getting in shape (from 90kg to 55kg) at least helped me because I was afterwards not bullied anymore. But still no GF.
But even losing weight is such a potent black pill, you see that with different looks despite a completely unchanged personality everyone reacts differently to you (even if you don't make the normie/chad cut-off afterwards).
I have a very lean face even at my chubby 15% bf

No bones = no life.
How did you do it?

I'm in my third month of gymcoping and planned dieting (but spent years trying to fast and restrict my food without planning) but lost barely one kg, it's hard as fuck

Yeah it's all cope, it literally doesn't matter if your face is shit. I just eat whatever I want now.

I was quite muscular (doing 100kg max bench) but my face bloated af. I need 10% bf to have a lean face but then all my subhuman bone structure is visible
How did you do it?

I'm in my third month of gymcoping and planned dieting (but spent years trying to fast and restrict my food without planning) but lost barely one kg, it's hard as fuck
By following a strict diet + workout program. I was highly motivated, hoping that I’d finally have that chiseled look after losing fat. Now I’m a bloated fuck again since no looksmaxing has ever worked for me.

I once lost 15kg in 3 months cutting my bf from 20% to 10-12%
That's simp behaviour,trying to cater to the needs and wants of worthless toilets.
Foids ain't worth not even 0000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% of that effort.
Low iq,vapid,walking holes who in an ideal world would be slaves.

I'm 172cm/5'8 55kg/121lbs :feelsautistic:

If you have bad frame getting muscles won't make you attractive.

If you mean getting some codeine syrup and drinking it till I die then yeah that would end my pain

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back