Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Just get a wing-woman to hype your reputation up bro'

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
It's 2020 and academicucks have discovered tired old PUA concepts like female gossip about single men and social proof.

EXfDzk9X0AAVX8i

What if the man has no prior history like one of us? I think foids hate this the most.

redpillers call it pre-selection i think

redpillers call it pre-selection i think

Yeah, it's why they also liked to fraud social media presence (fake followers, photo-shopped party pictures) to appear more impressive before social media became the normie default for every age range and conceivable demographic. They were way ahead of the curve with that stuff - later actual Chads naturally displaced PUA frauders on social media.

What if the man has no prior history like one of us? I think foids hate this the most.

It's like the last piece of bread or fruit in a stand in a supermarket, you know everyone else rejected that item so you don't even wanna inspect it and just choose to eat something else that evening. Being the car that sits on the lot, and that just won't get sold no matter the discount, customers know its been sitting there and nobody wants it.

Last edited:
It's like the egg and the chicken, or applying to jobs given that all require experience and you have none.

It's over

Teenlovepill? Your sexual history shapes current views of you, and if you don't have one you're seen as risky.

Also, females exhibit mate choice copying. When virgin females are shown other females copulating with a certain type of male, they tend to copulate more with this type of male afterwards than naive females (which have not observed the copulation of others).
Moreover, mate-choice copying is one form of social learning in which animals behave differently depending on what they observe in their surrounding environment.[3] In other words, the animals tend to process the social stimuli they receive by observing the behavior of their conspecifics and execute a similar behavior to what they observed.

Tl:dr: Foids have the sexual maturity of a common fruit fly.

Teenlovepill? Your sexual history shapes current views of you, and if you don't have one you're seen as risky.

Teen love is to sex what internships are to jobs.

I had a foid wing man couple of times

it didnt help

It's like the last piece of bread or fruit in a stand in a supermarket, you know everyone else rejected that item so you don't even wanna inspect it and just choose to eat something else that evening. Being the car that sits on the lot, and that just won't get sold no matter the discount, customers know its been sitting there and nobody wants it.

Brutal.
I had a foid wing man couple of times
:chad::chad::chad:. No foid has offered to even be a wing woman for me. Not that it would have helped anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back