Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just found out today that people think that I'm AT LEAST 30 years old

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
...I'm 22

I can't believe I look AT LEAST (exact words) 30 years old. Which means I look older

Now I get why I'm so undesirable even to women my own age, because I look like a creepy old man.

I can't fucking believe it yet I have to because it's actual fact.

I've aged horribly and have done nothing with my life to aid it...

I've hit the wall and I'm not even a birthing hole...

Same here, at 22 I got mistaken for 30 to 35, now at 24 I look more late 20's after growing out my fringe and covering my giga 5head and shaving smooth every day, but yeah I aged like shit and look considerably older then I am

...I'm 22

I can't believe I look AT LEAST (exact words) 30 years old. Which means I look older

Now I get why I'm so undesirable even to women my own age, because I look like a creepy old man.

I can't fucking believe it yet I have to because it's actual fact.

I've aged horribly and have done nothing with my life to aid it...

I've hit the wall and I'm not even a birthing hole...
Cope, life begins at 30 for males. We age like wine bro. 90 is peak male beauty.

Better than looking younger

Cope, life begins at 30 for males. We age like wine bro. 90 is peak male beauty.
Of course, I just need to get a fly cane ready to hold me steady as I finally get to ascend

I can't believe I used to actually believe this cope when I was in my early 20s. JFL.
The reason some may think this is because women’s look’s fall hard. The women look for beta buck cucks at this age.

Of course, I just need to get a fly cane ready to hold me steady as I finally get to ascend
No need for a cane if stacy never gets off your dick in bed.

People think im in my early twenties while being 33. Looking older than you are, might simply mean you're more masc looking.

The life of being an incel takes its toll on you.

People think im in my early twenties while being 33. Looking older than you are, might simply mean you're more masc looking.
Yeah, I've been told that I'm "too masculine" by whores online even though they'd happily settle for a hyper macho Chad.

This is true for chads who have good skin genes, hairline genes, and usually their looks get them to good $$$ making positions by their 30s. For incels it's only downhill.