Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just found out something absolutely HILARIOUS about Gillette!!!

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I just saw an ad from a company named "Braun" right after a Gillette ad. Braun is a German company also producing razors. In the Braun ad they are presenting men as alphas leading the way being self confident etc. They are showing soccer stars and are serving the good ol: "men are kings" cliche.

NOW PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A GOOD LOL...

I did some research and guess who owns Braun? Gillette does!!!!

So they are selling the new soy boy cuck image under the Gillette brand and the good ol "men are kings" image under the Braun brand. This way they get the incels and the soy boy cucks. AND THAT IS THE SAME COMPANY.

Isn't that FUCKING RIDICULOUS????

its almost like companies will do and say anything to sell their shit

the-illusion-of-choice-all-brands-belongs-to-one-company2.jpg

The Jackal arms both sides of the war...

lol (((they))) are pretty smart

fuck this gay world
iu

I just saw an ad from a company named "Braun" right after a Gillette ad. Braun is a German company also producing razors. In the Braun ad they are presenting men as alphas leading the way being self confident etc. They are showing soccer stars and are serving the good ol: "men are kings" cliche.

NOW PREPARE YOURSELF FOR A GOOD LOL...

I did some research and guess who owns Braun? Gillette does!!!!

So they are selling the new soy boy cuck image under the Gillette brand and the good ol "men are kings" image under the Braun brand. This way they get the incels and the soy boy cucks. AND THAT IS THE SAME COMPANY.

Isn't that FUCKING RIDICULOUS????
There is no ethics in business, money is amoral.

See:
its almost like companies will do and say anything to sell their shit

Are there any alternatives not owned by them? These ads convinced me to boycott

Good observation, OP

Hopefully Gillette received there scooby snacks by now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6