Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just found out I'm gluten intolerant, violently high to cope

GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll

ikea manlet
just found out that I'm gluten intolerant, I love bread and baked goods so much.
I've even started baking my own bread to save money and I've turned into quite a baker.
my mom tells me to run a bakery becuse my bread and pastries are so good.

today I found out I was gluten intolerant, I cried for an hour straight.. is it bad that I wanted to rope because of this?

im sorry op,im also gluten intolerant. its why i went keto/carnivore

damn sorry to hear brother, sadly I can't go keto because I'm vegetarian to honour my dad :feelscry:
Bro, its alright but you shouldnt punish yourself for the sake of a dead parent, i know this feel because my mom is dead. i no longer live by her desires. do what is best for you and im sure your dad would be proud.

Bro, its alright but you shouldnt punish yourself for the sake of a dead parent, i know this feel because my mom is dead. i no longer live by her desires. do what is best for you and im sure your dad would be proud.
thing is I've tried to eat meat since, and I find it so disgusting sadly. I can't stand the texture or taste anymore, it makes me gag. but for me that's not the end of the world, I have been vegetarian for like 8 years now so I'm very used to it

what is gluten intolerant

how did you randomly develop this

Some Doc said i have IBS and should try to reduce Gluten Intake.

No way i can not eat german bread.

Maybe you have gluten issues because of your rampant drug use OP?

Some Doc said i have IBS and should try to reduce Gluten Intake.

No way i can not eat german bread.

Maybe you have gluten issues because of your rampant drug use OP?
bro i have been keto/carni for 4 years now and when i eat bread i fart so much

How are u gluten intolerent now if u ate bread all ur life

yeah cant wrap my head around it too.

With lactose the same thing:

As Adults we are not even supposed to consume milk, so we should be intolerant per se.

Newborns need milk, well they do shit themselves constantly so dunno

you just dont realize it, you think its normal to suffer
  • Diarrhea. ...
  • Constipation. ...
  • Nausea. ...
  • Vomit. ...
  • Headaches. ...
  • Brain fog.
you first attribute it to something else but once you fix your diet you realize holy shit

you just dont realize it, you think its normal to suffer
  • Diarrhea. ...
  • Constipation. ...
  • Nausea. ...
  • Vomit. ...
  • Headaches. ...
  • Brain fog.
you first attribute it to something else but once you fix your diet you realize holy shit
shouldnt these symptoms more like to real "glutenintolerance" like celiac disease?

shouldnt these symptoms more like to real "glutenintolerance" like celiac disease?
yeah some folks get it worse, i just get poop that fizzes, heavy gas and stool that passes too quickly

gluten intolerance is caused by glyphosate (monsantos round up) iritating the gut lining.
You cannot imagine the scale of chemical neutering being done to society. We barely know how gut microbiome, neuro and endocrine biochemistry, most of epigenetics etc. works. Thousands of (((safe))) chemicals are slowly chipping away at health and fertility
eat your bread and cope :smonk:

That's wholesome
yea luckily I've got very nice and supportive parents (dad died though but he was an incredible father)
but my mom used to work at a bakery, which is probably why I love baking so much because i was spoiled witch baked goods when I was a kid and now store bought is so shit in comparison (not to look like a faggot but fresh sourdough bread is the best) :feelsUnreal:

I never liked bread mostly cuz it gets stuck in my teeth

just found out that I'm gluten intolerant, I love bread and baked goods so much.
I've even started baking my own bread to save money and I've turned into quite a baker.
my mom tells me to run a bakery becuse my bread and pastries are so good.

today I found out I was gluten intolerant, I cried for an hour straight.. is it bad that I wanted to rope because of this?
you can get around it by getting real bread and pastry
it will be more expensive but the fermentation of natural dough which you dont get in most commerical bread, it breaks down the gluten and makes it more digestible maybe

I read that leaving gluten-free for one year reduces social phobia.

damn sorry to hear brother, sadly I can't go keto because I'm vegetarian to honour my dad :feelscry:
That's wholesome

Normies never suffer through family loss man. 99% of normies have 0 issues. They are ntfags middle class perfect upbringing for all 18 YEARS EVERY SINGLE YEAR UP TO 18. If you have any family loss, abuse, etc before 18 even at 16-17 ur upbringing is bottom 5% normies never have any issues for all 18 years. While we have to suffer.

I don’t care about inceldom it’s not something rare. I just wish I wasn’t death tier non NT with some shitty event like that in my life. Our lives are worse than 99.999% of people it’s disgusting people gaslight us when we are literally disabled without the benefits of a disability

Normies never suffer through family loss man. 99% of normies have 0 issues. They are ntfags middle class perfect upbringing for all 18 YEARS EVERY SINGLE YEAR UP TO 18. If you have any family loss, abuse, etc before 18 even at 16-17 ur upbringing is bottom 5% normies never have any issues for all 18 years. While we have to suffer.

I don’t care about inceldom it’s not something rare. I just wish I wasn’t death tier non NT with some shitty event like that in my life. Our lives are worse than 99.999% of people it’s disgusting people gaslight us when we are literally disabled without the benefits of a disability
what i often noticed with normies is that they lose a granpa/grandma and act like they lost a parent

or sometimes even worse

they lose a fucking pet

and act like a family member passed away

what i often noticed with normies is that they lose a granpa/grandma and act like they lost a parent

or sometimes even worse

they lose a fucking pet

and act like a family member passed away
Yup it’s not even comparable. Fuck em man everyone loses their grandparents and pets. anyone who’s never experienced serious issues should never ever say they have it better than people like us. Ridiculous.