Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished Nagatoro anime, overrated weeaboo trash

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Nagatoro

I watched it since everyone was talking very positively about it and saying that Nagatoro is their new waifu and what I found was a shitty "comedy" (I think I laughed once or twice) slice of life anime with all the tropes and clichés from high school anime. The main male character is an introvert normie who is constantly annoyed by Nagatoro, a cute (but annoying) foid with tanned skin who pulls pranks on him the whole time and calls him a virgin.

All episodes feel very tiresome because it's just Nagatoro teasing the main character and indirectly telling him she loves him because of course she's a tsundere and to show her love she treats him badly, what a retarded concept tbh. The reactions of both are too exaggerated to the point it's not funny anymore, and on top of that it feels very generic because as I said before it looks like an AI analyzed slice of life anime and created it: Summer festival with fireworks, rainy day so they stay at home, school festival with activities done by students, that super bright color palette, mild ecchi moments, etc. Luckily it was short and I finished it in 3 days, watching 4 episodes a day.

To sum up unless you're into slice of life anime, femdom ( :soy: :soy: ) and your waifus are tsundere I wouldn't recommend this anime. Nice animation and some episodes are more entertaining than others but overall pretty bad. I give it a 4/10. Not excited for season 2. Those goddamn weebs lied to me kek.

Good anime is dead my friend. Gone are the days of the Death Notes, the Deadman Wonderlands, its over bro

Good anime is dead my friend. Gone are the days of the Death Notes, the Deadman Wonderlands, its over bro
:feelsrope:remake of our life is decent tbh

anime died around 2010

but that does not mean that this isnt a lifetime supply :feelsgah:

I got this anime you talk about here recommended in my youtubefeed. But I will not bother to watch it if it is really trash

Watch dororo and inuyashiki.

Well what did you expect? I stay away from weeb trash like a plague. Why watch this when there are a thousand better things to do. That's why I'll never watch other weeb trash like re:zero, no game no life, welcome to the nhk etc.

Well what did you expect? I stay away from weeb trash like a plague. Why watch this when there are a thousand better things to do. That's why I'll never watch other weeb trash like re:zero, no game no life, welcome to the nhk etc.
I liked No Game No Life back in 2014, but it was my weeaboo stage so probably that's why.

I liked the manga

View attachment 480831
I watched it since everyone was talking very positively about it and saying that Nagatoro is their new waifu and what I found was a shitty "comedy" (I think I laughed once or twice) slice of life anime with all the tropes and clichés from high school anime. The main male character is an introvert normie who is constantly annoyed by Nagatoro, a cute (but annoying) foid with tanned skin who pulls pranks on him the whole time and calls him a virgin.

All episodes feel very tiresome because it's just Nagatoro teasing the main character and indirectly telling him she loves him because of course she's a tsundere and to show her love she treats him badly, what a retarded concept tbh. The reactions of both are too exaggerated to the point it's not funny anymore, and on top of that it feels very generic because as I said before it looks like an AI analyzed slice of life anime and created it: Summer festival with fireworks, rainy day so they stay at home, school festival with activities done by students, that super bright color palette, mild ecchi moments, etc. Luckily it was short and I finished it in 3 days, watching 4 episodes a day.

To sum up unless you're into slice of life anime, femdom ( :soy: :soy: ) and your waifus are tsundere I wouldn't recommend this anime. Nice animation and some episodes are more entertaining than others but overall pretty bad. I give it a 4/10. Not excited for season 2. Those goddamn weebs lied to me kek.
Don’t watch anime ffs,faggot shit

I don't watch anime anymore. Anime is long dead nowadays.

@Ramcel

Get rekt. :feelskek:

View attachment 480831

I would never watch this cocktease shit anyways, I don't see the point of anime like this, just watch hentai

tsundere and to show her love she treats him badly, what a retarded concept tbh.
I have a theory that it stems from ricecels being bullied by foids and looked down upon by them. To cope with this they made the tsundere anime girl, ohhh it might look like she hates you but she secretly loves you!

The manga was good for reaction images on 4chins