Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished making this Elliot Rodger mosaic, from the faces of every Incel (and wannabe's) Mass Killer from the 1900's - Present Day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
11 yr old shooter?

"NATURAL SELECTION" wrote on his t-shirt with a marker pen, Blackpilled and wisdom beyond his years.

Last edited:
This is beautiful

I dont see George Hennard however, the guy who committed that Lubys shooting in a restaurant in Texas in 1991 he sure hated women
I dont see George Hennard however, the guy who committed that Lubys shooting in a restaurant in Texas in 1991 he sure hated women
Screenshot 2020 01 11 14 20 15

He's there. 9 squares up, below E.R's chin, roundabouts bro.

Tranny phantom was incel?

Tranny phantom was incel?
It appears so, from a quote in his manifesto:

"Throughout my entire life I never had a girlfriend, nor did I ever go out on a single date."

He was Mentalcel with regards the whole dual identity/persona thing, plus he also says he never had the urge to make the effort to get a relationship, which I am putting down to being a cope. I should stress all this is "in MY opinion." Other opinion's may differ.

In making the mosaics I make, my way of defining the guy's as Incel was by a plethora of what people said about them, or if they themselves were on record as saying "I've never had a girlfriend." Also if they were known loners way had few friends and were never seen with women (Mark Hilbun, Paul Calden etc..). Some of the guy's are also "revenge killers", as in they've actually maybe gone a date or had a brief relationship with a woman, before said woman cucked him with another guy, resulting in the spurned guy pursuing "the ultimate vendetta" so to speak.

Also I will one day make another E.R mosaic, this one was one of the first I made using a different method and is not to my liking.

Wasn’t Dimitrios Pagourtzis bi?

I'd never heard anything like that, have just now read something about him wearing some pride pin, he was probably just trying to fit in with the crowd. I made my judgement on the fact that he made a point of killing his Oneitis first, who had rejected multiple advances from him before humiliating him Infront of the whole class days before the massacre.
Wasn’t Dimitrios Pagourtzis bi?

St. Elliott worship is not cringe or low IQ.. He bluntly and frankly expressed how we all feel deep inside (excluding the homicadal rage).

Big up for Elliott. Sing his praises!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back