Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished gym session again: Biceps is now 40 cm

GYMMAXXING IS A COPE

FOIDS DON'T CARE ABOUT MUSCLES

JAW AND HEIGHT ONLY REST IS COPE

GYMMAXXING IS A COPE

FOIDS DON'T CARE ABOUT MUSCLES

JAW AND HEIGHT ONLY REST IS COPE
Oh nooooo I’m immediately gonna stop working out because muh foidz don’t like it :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
biceps pump is real

16 inch biceps, that's huge

Same, I just came back from my home gym in the garage after curling a 5kg dumbbell 10 times in a row. Gonna eat a whole jar of peanut butter so my muscles can get stronk now

Same, I just came back from my home gym in the garage after curling a 5kg dumbbell 10 times in a row. Gonna eat a whole jar of peanut butter so my muscles can get stronk now
Chad

Kek ive met probqbly 30 of you

Gymcelling - best cope tbh
Good job you monster

volumes me