Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just bought an iphone 13 pro max

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
Never thought I would be buying this normie shit again, If all the other flagship phones didn't have those cancer curved screens I would've gotten a Samsung or a 1+. I had to return my Oneplus because of how impractical it was, it was AIDS. The last iphone I had was the 1st gen many years ago and I loved the fuck out of it. Now I bought the newest one because of Nigger friday and the entire cost of the contract for 24 months totalled to around £1100 with voucher, which is pretty fucking good considering it was recently released and comes with unlimited service. Not to mention the fact that one without a contract would still cost a thousand minimum, I think I did pretty good. just wanted to share :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Got mine 3 weeks ago. Battery is insane. Got 12 hours straight screen time without having to charge. Even at full brightness it drains MUCH slower.

Imagine if I wasn’t on my phone so much how long I could go without a charge. Could probably push it to 3-4 days

my 10 finally gave up today. had to upgrade

Got mine 3 weeks ago. Battery is insane. Got 12 hours straight screen time without having to charge. Even at full brightness it drains MUCH slower.

Imagine if I wasn’t on my phone so much how long I could go without a charge. Could probably push it to 3-4 days
You shouldn't use your phone at full brightness for that long, that will fuck up the screen. Happened to my 1+ 5
my 10 finally gave up today. had to upgrade
How did it give up?

Last edited:
You should've use your phone at full brightness for that long, that will fuck up the screen. Happened to my 1+ 5
Lol I don’t use it at full brightness the whole day. Only time I do that is if I’m watching a movie

You shouldn't use your phone at full brightness for that long, that will fuck up the screen. Happened to my 1+ 5

How did it give up?
all the sudden heats up until i cant hold it freezes then crashes

Phonemogs me and my OnePlus 6T :feelsrope:

I still remember when a flagship phone was 600-700 bucks at most :feelsYall:

phonemogs me

I would say consoomer, but I spent nearly 600 on plastic figurines in one month so it would be hypocritical of me to say anything.
If buying a high spec device is considered consooming, then everyone who buys or builds high end PC's are also consooming

Phonemogs me and my OnePlus 6T :feelsrope:

I still remember when a flagship phone was 600-700 bucks at most :feelsYall:
My last phone before was the OP5, also a sexy phone
I still have that phone.
Does it still work? If so, those things are worth a fuck ton but depending on condition

Does it still work? If so, those things are worth a fuck ton but depending on condition
Yeah, but the aluminum back is a bit scratched up.

Heard Apple would go through images stored on your phone and save them in them to a shared database. Did they postpone that change or scrap it altogether?

Yeah, but the aluminum back is a bit scratched up.
Take care of it like it's your 3rd nutsack, don't let it get damaged any further
Heard Apple would go through images stored on your phone and save them in them to a shared database. Did they postpone that change or scrap it altogether?
All modern phone companies do that

Take care of it like it's your 3rd nutsack, don't let it get damaged any further
I actually keep it in a lockbox hidden in my closet.

The hooked nose gang thanks you for your contributions

Never thought I would be buying this normie shit again, If all the other flagship phones didn't have those cancer curved screens I would've gotten a Samsung or a 1+. I had to return my Oneplus because of how impractical it was, it was AIDS. The last iphone I had was the 1st gen many years ago and I loved the fuck out of it. Now I bought the newest one because of Nigger friday and the entire cost of the contract for 24 months totalled to around £1100 with voucher, which is pretty fucking good considering it was recently released and comes with unlimited service. Not to mention the fact that one without a contract would still cost a thousand minimum, I think I did pretty good. just wanted to share :feelscomfy:
Are you a hardcore wheeling and dealing wage cuck type that literally needs a top of the line phone to make deals with the big shot Jews and Chink power players 24/7, 365 or are you just a rare brocel with a huge number of fellow brocels and or friends and family that you actually enjoy talking to or is it all of the above? :feelswhat:

Are you a hardcore wheeling and dealing wage cuck type that literally needs a top of the line phone to make deals with the big shot Jews and Chink power players 24/7, 365 or are you just a rare brocel with a huge number of fellow brocels and or friends and family that you actually enjoy talking to or is it all of the above? :feelswhat:
Non of the above, I just like having top of the line devices. My last phone was a Sony 1 II

Since when? You bought your new iPhone with your neetbux?
I've been a NEET for over 10 years now, I only spend my buxx on food, vidya and tech. Not buying new clothes since the 00's helped alot when buying things to cope with. I didn't buy the iphone in one go because I can't afford it, which is why it's on contract

I've been a NEET for over 10 years now, I only spend my buxx on food, vidya and tech. Not buying new clothes since the 00's helped alot when buying things to cope with. I didn't buy the iphone in one go because I can't afford it, which is why it's on contract
I see. You still wear clothes from the last 10 years?

mogs my 8 plus with shattered screen

I see. You still wear clothes from the last 10 years?
2008-2009 was the last time I bought clothes JFL, I was already fully grown by then. I prefer the fashion from that decade anyway

2008-2009 was the last time I bought clothes JFL, I was already fully grown by then. I prefer the fashion from that decade anyway
Do the clothes still stand out compared to everyone else?

Tbh, I've seen pictures and videos of people from that time and if those people were brought over here 10-15 years later they would still blend in and not notice a huge difference.

Do the clothes still stand out compared to everyone else?

Tbh, I've seen pictures and videos of people from that time and if those people were brought over here 10-15 years later they would still blend in and not notice a huge difference.
Clothes in general from 2 decades ago don't stand out much today but mine personally does a little since it's somewhat influenced by the band culture of the time lol, think of nu-metal fashion minus the piercings and fucked up hair. Mine is just baggy jeans with dark coloured hoodies or long shirts and 90's sneakers, it sounds a little autistic ik :feelshaha:
more like poorcel :cryfeels:
Did you buy it like that or did you break it yourself?

meanwhile I'm on a phone 6 gens back. And it's a corporate phone cuz im too cheap to pay for a plan myself. Only person outside of work i communicate with is parents so no point in a personal phone

Tech is a fun cope tho, I remember waiting in line for the iphone 5, it was interesting to experience

:foidSoy: Don't forget to make a SnapChat account and buy Uggs and take lots of selfies :heart:

I bought the most expensive pro max and return it next day. No refund!

Elon Musk GIF by MOODMAN

Pissed off…so I day traded hard for 3-days and got sum of the money back.

Elon Musk Meme GIF by ProBit Exchange

.…to tha moon

flying elon musk GIF by Lumi

Apple hates Incels

Phonemogs me brutally. Having a good phone is important for ntmaxxing... Wish I had an iphone instead of the non nt shit I have:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I got the iPhone 25c and it's ok

Apple is gay and niggerified but they still make the best products

it’s totally worth it. Ngl even for $1,100, it’s a steal for what you’re getting. iOS is magnitudes easier and more satisfying to use than android

Apple is gay and niggerified but they still make the best products

it’s totally worth it. Ngl even for $1,100, it’s a steal for what you’re getting. iOS is magnitudes easier and more satisfying to use than android
Actually it would be close to $1500 if you convert to USD from GBP, I heard you guys have phone plans that are cheap as fuck compared to here. But yeah their support is gay

Actually it would be close to $1500 if you convert to USD from GBP, I heard you guys have phone plans that are cheap as fuck compared to here. But yeah their support is gay
Here the pro max is I think $1,100 + tax. My phone plan is $50/month. You pay more over there?