Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be Tamil >>> Just be White

A

anandkonda

Adi naa pilla ra... adi naa pilla
★★★★★
Telugu Brahmin wife vs Tamil Brahmin wife. Look at how much Vivek's wife moggs JD's wife, not even funny

Muh JBW when all you get from it is lowest end roasties of India, while the most superior and good looking Tamils are endogamous everywhere. Tamil foids are Tamil Tyrone only :feelsbadman::feelscry:

@Rapist @Incel @Jason Voorhees @Acorn

Tamils are high T, we telugus also high T but Ogre looking

I am consumed with ENVY AND RAGE THAT THEY GET TO CREAMPIE INDIAN PUSSY DAILY :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

tamil foids are ugly and subhuman but still mogs mayowhores tbh

tamil foids are ugly and subhuman but still mogs mayowhores tbh
JD's wife is Telugu and Vivek's wife is Tamil. Look at how much Tamils foids mogg Telugu whores. Brutal :feelsbadman:

I need myself a south Indian foid

Media representation is really important :shock::feelshaha:

Republicans in twitter are saying the wife of VP is good looking even though she would be considered avg in India

Jews help curries with what you are good at: Propaganda

I need myself a south Indian foid
Except Telugu whores. Telugu whores are the lowest IQ lowest tits/ass most sub-humanity with the Highest attitude :feelsugh:
Republicans in twitter are saying the wife of VP is good looking even though she would be considered avg in India
WTF I see literally low-wage cashiers looking better than her always here :lul: She is like bottom 20 percentile in India
Where do you rank us in whole India
We are as subhuman as cow belters, Brutal :feelsbadman: Only thing is historically we war maxxed and defended ourselves from invaders unlike them :lul:

Except Telugu whores. Telugu whores are the lowest IQ lowest tits/ass most sub-humanity with the Highest attitude
I dont discriminate, I adore those skinny dusky skinned cuties

I dont discriminate, I adore those skinny dusky skinned cuties
Cope, bro Telugu whores look ugly af :feelspuke: compared to trad Tamil foids and Mallu foids :ahegao:

No Tamil toilet for your face.

All this time i thought you were tamil
He's a Telugu guy living in Chennai since childhood. Chennai is 15-20% Telugu anyway

both of these women are average

Cope, Vivek's wife BRUTALLY moggs JD's wife, Like 2/10 vs 6/10 difference
they look the same, i wouldn't know they weren't if you didn't say in the original post

Tamils are descendants from north indians brahmins which are white

Tamils are descendants from north indians brahmins which are white
Cope. Tamils are descendants of Indus Valley Civilization, who were Iranian though. They mogg all of us :cryfeels::feelsrope: