Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be NT and 3+ theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm going to get raped, but let's face reality: all kinds of men manage to have relationships. You may deride them as beta cucks, but the fact remains that they're able to bring a woman home. Be 8+ theory is so delusional it's close to psychotic.

Here's a better theory: just be NT and 3+. Women are turned off by mental illness and excessive physical deformities, but otherwise their tolerance range is pretty high.

Incels don't want to accept that they're (1) crazy (2) the bottom of the bottom.

That theory is no longer applicable to 2018. Now, its just b 5+ and NT. Its over for sub5s no matter what they do.

Doubtful that 3/10 guys are regularly getting relationships.

Pretty much every 3/10 guy I've known was incel, and most were NT.

Pretty much every 3/10 guy I've known was incel, and most were NT.
NT 3s sure have trouble finding a relationship, but are you really sure they NEVER find one? Really sure?

In my experience, only the lowest of the lowest men actually stay celibate all their lives.

NT 3s sure have trouble finding a relationship, but are you really sure they NEVER find one? Really sure?

Based on what I've seen, for the most part they're incel womb to tomb. Some exceptions, sure, but most of the ones I've known were truecel.

Hypergamy prevents them from getting a looks match and juggernaut law prevents them from getting a 2/10.

You can always run blue pill game as long as youre NT, but youre drinking the kool aid in desperation

cope. its sub 5. juggernaut law fucks over any chances of a sub 5 man getting laid. and being GL can compensate for being a bit aspie although you would get mogged by someone the same PSL as you.

I agree with your general sentiment. Maybe it's 4/10 though.

Its just more complicated than "just be X" which is what most incels can't understand, then again half the posts are just amusing shitposts.

Kentcel is an average looking guy, but he is the height of a young child, which is why he can't get women. Hes also a violent angry aspie. Looks are irrelevant when you are 5ft2.

You are incel not if you are missing one of twenty facial features required for perfection, but if you are generally 'very' deficient in one or more areas such as overall looks, height, personality.

No, 3+ is not enought

To ATTRACT girls LEGITIMATELY you must be at least NT and 6/10.

And yes, i also agree that the Sub8 theory is pure bullshit.

more like 4 or 5+ and nt, 6+ for ethnics

Fuaaaaaark I am 2/10.

No, 3+ is not enought

To ATTRACT girls LEGITIMATELY you must be at least NT and 6/10.

And yes, i also agree that the Sub8 theory is pure bullshit.
Nope, you need to be 4+/10.

sub-5's can get laid only if they are masculine. Sub 5 twinks are truecel w2t

So just be a normie theory.

3/10? uh I don't know about that. 4.5/10 is the lowest rating where you can still get girls consistently tbh

That theory is no longer applicable to 2018. Now, its just b 5+ and NT. Its over for sub5s no matter what they do.

I was rated 3.5/10 and I constantly see looksmatches getting sub5 gfs.

I am with others here. The real number is a 4 or 5. In either case, it's not binary. A 3 or 4 can still find a relationship, but it is a much smaller percentage than a 5 and requires a lot more effort.

Legit theory.

/Too aspie not good lookin enough to compensate krew/

I believe that 3/10s which are NT can get lucky. Yet their relationships won't end well and they'll have years without meeting up with another woman.

Just what percentage of guys do you think incels are anyway?

I'm going to get raped, but let's face reality: all kinds of men manage to have relationships. You may deride them as beta cucks, but the fact remains that they're able to bring a woman home. Be 8+ theory is so delusional it's close to psychotic.

Here's a better theory: just be NT and 3+. Women are turned off by mental illness and excessive physical deformities, but otherwise their tolerance range is pretty high.

Incels don't want to accept that they're (1) crazy (2) the bottom of the bottom.
I think the actual numbers on that are 4+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back