Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you’re non nt and ugly just be happy you’re white or tall

D

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
I’m ugly, short, non nt, high inhib and ethnic. I have no redeeming features and whats terrifying is ive regressed even more lately. Ive gotten worse at nt, i felt more fluid before. I was never even close to nt but i could fraud as someone who doesnt attract bullies due to non nt. I feel like ive suffered some sort of brain damage.

I’m ugly, short, non nt, high inhib and ethnic. I have no redeeming features and whats terrifying is ive regressed even more lately. Ive gotten worse at nt, i felt more fluid before. I was never even close to nt but i could fraud as someone who doesnt attract bullies due to non nt. I feel like ive suffered some sort of brain damage.
I read this in Gandhis voice, Gandha and Meeks says Keep grinding, Keep Hustling, Shoot for your dreams!

I feel like ive suffered some sort of brain damage.
Me except I actually have brain damage because of a few incidents that caused hypoxia and small hemorrhage in my head

how short are you

No point in racial or national pride as sub5

“Just be happy you’re white” - even though your own women don’t want you which resulted in you rotting on here :feelskek:
IMG 0272

unless you are literally ginger, having blue eyes usually means u have pheno halo

keep coping
Blue eyes ain't shit if you have things like nct, too much UEE or weak undereye support

Blue eyes ain't shit if you have things like nct, too much UEE or weak undereye support
Just name every failo to exist theory

even all of that is not enough

you literally need some low class pheno for blue eyes to not work but those are rare in areas people here are from

Yeah white privilege in SEA is somewhere around Chad/female privilege in the West.

But ethnic dudes have nowhere to go where we're actually attractive.

Yeah white privilege in SEA is somewhere around Chad/female privilege in the West.

But ethnic dudes have nowhere to go where we're actually attractive.
i heard Poland is like a brothel for ethnics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back