Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be Disciplinary Center Correctional Officer Theory. (ULTIMATE GIGA ASCENSION THEORY. ENTER ONLY IF YOU WANT TO ASCEND)

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Because my family is mainly niggers, half of them are committed to Correctional and Disciplinary Centers/Prisons so it wasn't uncommon for me to go see a few of them when visiting family members.

I remember them looking very scary and very white wall stylized institutions.

But as I think about it now, it could be a chance at "ascension" if you play your cards right..

Apply to a Correctional Institution that houses mainly Urinals as a low level Guard. Example:
Naval Consolidated Brig, Miramar

Once you get assigned to a toilet cell/pod block which houses females, you can literally get away with anything you want jfl. you could force rapes on multiple female prisoners and no one would care jfl.
400 capacity toilets committed to this Prison
jfl

You could probably also get away with raping a toilet prisoner guard too since they are kike wagies

How could no one here thought of this yet?
There's been countless coverups of guards running whole traffiicking rings in prisons that still go on after getting "exposed" to the public.
This shit literally was what Burgerland had going on in their foreign countries wars. They would occupy goy territories and punish them for non ze jewish compliance by building "prisons" which were just torture facilities to rape women.
EXAMPLE:
ABU GHRAIB PRISON

This is what went on in this Disciplinary Center:

See..
You can literally get the fuck away with whatever you want in prisons

JUST BE DISCIPLINARY CORRECTIONAL GUARD THEORY.

They won't hire manlets