Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just be glad your not a male angler fish

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
You may remember it as that one fish in finding nemo with the lightbulb attached to it's head.
You know this:
Fining+Nemo+Angler+Fish.jpg
anglerfish.jpg

That's a female angler fish, and male angler fish do not look like that.
They look like this:
01474009.jpg
And their tiny:
q3s0fyyugpqa1.jpg

As for how they reproduce:

When the male finds a desirable mate, he bites onto the female, using specialized jaws designed for mating.
Upon finding a female, the male latches onto her body, often biting her and releasing an enzyme that fuses his tissue with hers.
Over time, the male's body degenerates until only his testes remain, providing sperm for the female's eggs.
With the male permanently attached, the female can then fertilize her eggs when she's ready.
This internal fertilization ensures the survival of the male's genes, as he's essentially become a reproductive organ for the female.

Once fertilized, the female produces a large number of small eggs, which are released into the water.
These eggs are buoyant, floating freely in the ocean until they hatch.
After hatching, anglerfish larvae drift in the ocean currents.
During this stage, they may undergo several transformations before reaching adulthood.
Eventually, they develop the characteristic features of adult anglerfish, including the bioluminescent lure used for hunting prey.

Copied and pasted from chatgpt.

You may remember it as that one fish in finding nemo with the lightbulb attached to it's head.
You know this:
anglerfish.jpg

They look like this:
01474009.jpg
And their tiny:
q3s0fyyugpqa1.jpg

When the male finds a desirable mate, he bites onto the female, using specialized jaws designed for mating.
Upon finding a female, the male latches onto her body, often biting her and releasing an enzyme that fuses his tissue with hers.
Over time, the male's body degenerates until only his testes remain, providing sperm for the female's eggs.
With the male permanently attached, the female can then fertilize her eggs when she's ready.
This internal fertilization ensures the survival of the male's genes, as he's essentially become a reproductive organ for the female.

Once fertilized, the female produces a large number of small eggs, which are released into the water.
During this stage, they may undergo several transformations before reaching adulthood.
Eventually, they develop the characteristic features of adult anglerfish, including the bioluminescent lure used for hunting prey.

worse. im a male anglo fish :dafuckfeels:

I read this a while back. It's brutal.

Reduced to a pair of balls. Comically cruel fate.

Reminds me of what feminists consider their utopia.

I read this a while back. It's brutal.
Sealife is all kinds of crazy if you actually look into it.
And pretty cucked too, and I don't just mean that male seahorses get pregnant and give birth.
I mean how clownfish can willingly change their gender.
Groups of clownfish are led by a female, while the second-in-command fish is male.
When the leader dies, the next-in-line male changes into a female in order to become the leader.

You know this:
Fining+Nemo+Angler+Fish.jpg
anglerfish.jpg

They look like this:
01474009.jpg
And their tiny:
q3s0fyyugpqa1.jpg

Ricecels still have it worse+dnr

Like how clownfish can willingly change their gender.
Groups of clownfish are led by a female, while the second-in-command fish is male.
When the leader dies, the next-in-line male changes into a female in order to become the leader.
That's actually very interesting. Crazy how aquatic life-forms operate. Will read into it.

Gaaaaa

Another cucked mating process.

View attachment 1150202

Another cucked mating process.
Male insects and male arachnids also risk getting eaten after mating too.
I think male spiders have a detachable penis for when their done fucking the female, they can detach it and get the hell away from her to avoid being her next meal.

Last edited:
Male existence is a joke, just be a subservient sperm donor to some foid then die. Most males aren't even worth much more than their seed, and even that is often excessive. Nature just hates males and they seem to be ok with it.

And pretty cucked too, and I don't just mean that male seahorses get pregnant and give birth.
Nature and wildlife are incessant providers of the black pill.

Most males aren't even worth much more than their seed
For humans, only their labor is needed. Their seed is oftentimes completely worthless (unless they're physically attractive, of course).

:feelskek: troonfish

Male insects and male arachnids also risk getting eaten after mating too.
I think male spiders have a detachable penis for when their done fucking the female, they can detach it and get the hell away from her to avoid being her next meal.
Praying mantis being the worst offender. Or should i say... Fate.

They looksmog me wtf