Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just Be First Pill: Guy is married to wife for 22 years, her wife still cries for her first love.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
FB IMG 1683485938354
How does one even face their wife after this? I would lose all my feelings.

How many times does this story need to be reposted?

read every word

he's the one to blame for this, he dated a non virgin and now he's getting compared to the chad ex bf.
if he choose a girl that never had any past relationships then he would never experience such a thing.

read every word

he's the one to blame for this, he dated a non virgin and now he's getting compared to the chad ex bf.
if he choose a girl that never had any past relationships then he would never experience such a thing.
:yes:

I wonder if this is truly JBF or just a foid unable to get over Chad who happened to be her first creampier :feelswhere:

Teenlovepill hitting brutally as always

Gigabrutal, this is why marrying a non-virgin is cucked and doomed from the start
Yup women will never forget the first man. Even if the second guy mogs the first, she'll still always compare him to the first to some degree. They can't help themselves.

Being her first love is the only thing that should count as ascension.

She was used as a fuck-toy for a frat Chad, and once she got older, she couldn't attract Chad anymore, so she had to settle for her looksmatch betabuxxer.

I refuse to believe this is real.

Life is brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back