Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Just ate 4 entire chocolate bars

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Came home from work, and after wagecucking I needed to relieve stress. I thought about making dinner but just decided to eat chocolate bars for some reason. It's so over.
6000198883662.jpg

I didn't even break them into tiny squares, I just unwrapped each bar and took huge bites. Now I feel like shit. Gonna have to water fast for a week to burn these calories off :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Based
4 chocolate bars of 100g should be around 2000 to 2400 calories it's not that bad tbh that is around daily maintenance

Go fat bro no point in being healthy tbh

Not much worst than eating McDonald’s.

Didn't the (whatever good) chemicals make you feel good? (Theobromine?)

I did it too! Lol. Buy that shit by the # bag!

My brother once described to me a similar craving he has right after work, so I suspect this is a common phenomenon. This is most certainly not healthy, so you gotta find a way to avoid doing that.

Maybe bring some food at work or something ?

i dont like chocolate with almonds that much

I did the same last year (my first year wagecucking) and I actually became a fatcel. Now, I just take drugs. 3mmc also kills your hunger. So, now, I'm just an skeleton. Who fucking cares. I'm going to die bitter and alone, and my whole contribution to society will be lost when this place gets censored. I just do what I want. And you should do the same,as long as you keep the job.

Wish I could eat that much again :feelsbadman:

just thinking about that makes my stomach hurt

I don't like chocolate
full

Food is the best cope ngl.I'm trying to abstain from binging at McDonald's just because i don't want to leave home and get mogged

I'm not breaking any gun safety rules
full

I cope with chocolate too. To the point that I want to puke it out. Befittingly I am an acne monstrosity as well. Not fat or diabetic yet but will be soon if I keep this shit up. Just kill me.:feelsrope:

Mogs me. I ate one medium size "milka" milk chocolate Santa and I am almost vomiting. It#s almost as if you can feel the sugar crystals on your teeth, wtf.

This thread has me craving chocolate now, curses.

fuck that. not cause we are ugly we need to be unhealthy and filthy, ngmi.
If ur unhealty u die faster so u don't have to live so much as an incel :feelsthink:

Mogs me tbh, I'd feel like shit after half of a chocolate bar

Wtf op I did the exact same thing today only with 2 chocolate bars instead of 4 and 2 packets of popcorn n sweats

My brother once described to me a similar craving he has right after work, so I suspect this is a common phenomenon. This is most certainly not healthy, so you gotta find a way to avoid doing that.

Maybe bring some food at work or something ?

I will cut down on carbs to stop insulin spikes tbh

I will cut down on carbs to stop insulin spikes tbh
Also FYI 100% cocoa chocolate is a thing. He tastes bitter, but it still tastes like chocolate, oddly enough.

same as OP. came home from work. had a shitty day. got reported to my boss because i'm a faggot. soon as i walked in the door my mom had a box of candy from her job that people gave her for christmas. i asked my mom if i could have some. she said okay. just took the whole bag and sat down and started eating all the chocolate candy. about 20 minutes later i was done eating about 10-12 pieces of candy (medium sized) yet still hungry.

unsure if people know what im talking about but im perpetually sad. i thought the candies would make me happy or calm me down but they didnt. i thought doing a hard day's work would make me think positive thoughts but it never does. i think this. i think that. i do this. i do that. nothing ever even helps nudge my happiness meter in the right direction. just always pissed off and lonely. it seems that whatever i think will help me i do it and it turns out i just make things worse. now im probably going to be eating 4000 calories tonight because of all that chocolate that didn't even taste that good.

(i do the same with ice cream thinking half a tub will make me feel content then i eat the whole tub but then still eat a large pizza afterwards and then wonder who im still empty inside)

You should be ashamed

I only eat dark chocolate

same as OP. came home from work. had a shitty day. got reported to my boss because i'm a faggot. soon as i walked in the door my mom had a box of candy from her job that people gave her for christmas. i asked my mom if i could have some. she said okay. just took the whole bag and sat down and started eating all the chocolate candy. about 20 minutes later i was done eating about 10-12 pieces of candy (medium sized) yet still hungry.

unsure if people know what im talking about but im perpetually sad. i thought the candies would make me happy or calm me down but they didnt. i thought doing a hard day's work would make me think positive thoughts but it never does. i think this. i think that. i do this. i do that. nothing ever even helps nudge my happiness meter in the right direction. just always pissed off and lonely. it seems that whatever i think will help me i do it and it turns out i just make things worse. now im probably going to be eating 4000 calories tonight because of all that chocolate that didn't even taste that good.

(i do the same with ice cream thinking half a tub will make me feel content then i eat the whole tub but then still eat a large pizza afterwards and then wonder who im still empty inside)
brutal tbh. I feel the same a lot of the time

Damn. I just ate one

Lindt is expensive and overrated.