Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just asked a thai foid to be my valentine tomorrow

ropetomorrow said:
her pic

to show that im not a vocel / standardscel

She's pretty cute though.

ropetomorrow said:
chink china maybe 4-5

You don't know it considering you are a western-bred Chinese but we have a good political relationship with you, in fact, we call the Chinese our iron brothers and sisters. I find it very endearing. But of course western-bred Chinese people don't know about this fact, so they probably look down upon us for having brown skin.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
She's pretty cute though.

You don't know it considering you are a western-bred Chinese but we have a good political relationship with you, in fact, we call the Chinese our iron brothers and sisters. I find it very endearing. But of course western-bred Chinese people don't know about this fact, so they probably look down upon us for having brown skin.

where r u from?

ropetomorrow said:
where r u from?

I was born and raised and still live in the Netherlands but I'm Pakistani. (So currycel).

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I was born and raised and still live in the Netherlands but I'm Pakistani. (So currycel).

yes i know china and pakistan are allies

ropetomorrow said:
yes i know china and pakistan are allies

Oh, you do? The Chinese people I have met aren't aware. Whoops. My bad. Love you bro. Keep your head up. If it's any consolation, you are better looking than me.

My condolences...