Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just ascended and found a woman that actually wants me (this forum was a great journey - thank you)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I just met a girl who looked over my appearance, and I can't believe this is happening.
She's from my highschool and admitted that she always crushed on me, and wanted me but thought she wasn't good enough.
I think I finally found purpose in my life, to make each other happy and have a family.
Hope you guys can ascend as well one day, and thank you all for everything.
Btw, April Fools. I'm still rotting in my room from loneliness.

WTocH7J

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

CnlD9oXWEAAiQ0l

I was happy for you brocel, you had me for a minute there.

damn, you were this >I I< close from the ban ahmmer

damn, you were this >I I< close from the ban ahmmer
Wish I did ascend tbh ngl, but it's not possible for truecels.

I just met a girl who looked over my appearance, and I can't believe this is happening.
She's from my highschool and admitted that she always crushed on me, and wanted me but thought she wasn't good enough.
I think I finally found purpose in my life, to make each other happy and have a family.
Hope you guys can ascend as well one day, and thank you all for everything.
Btw, April Fools. I'm still rotting in my room from loneliness.
congratulations I hope you and her live a good life. never look back! Look to the future!

Seriously i would happy you ascended

I didn't fall for this because if there existed one girl who can develop a crush on you other girls would too and they would have let you know in high school.

My friend who struggled with social anxiety finally realized that it's all in his head. He's 4.9 ft 41 y.o. balding Indian janitor. He just became more confident and now slays 18 y.o. blue eyed blondies. Take a note, inkwells.

congratulations I hope you and her live a good life. never look back! Look to the future!
JFL, you didn’t even read the whole post.

Seriously i would happy you ascended
thanks brocel. I would be happy if anyone here ascended.

I didn't fall for this because if there existed one girl who can develop a crush on you other girls would too and they would have let you know in high school.
over for narutocels getting crushed on by hinastacy

My friend who struggled with social anxiety finally realized that it's all in his head. He's 4.9 ft 41 y.o. balding Indian janitor. He just became more confident and now slays 18 y.o. blue eyed blondies. Take a note, inkwells.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Why tf did I fall for this lmao..

I also had a crush on you in highschool. :feelsEhh:

I went directly to the end when was in the second line
(nigga)

Pepefrg 17

Last edited:
very funny, I almost punched my screen thinking the forum lost a good member.

very funny, I almost punched my screen thinking the forum lost a good member.
:lul::lul:
Goddam, you just want me to stay here so we can stay miserable together.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back