Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I helped a foid out and she said thank you and smiled

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I noticed she couldn't get into the bank because her card wouldn't open the door. I wasn't even going in but opened the door for her and she gave a cute smile and gave the most genuine thank you I've ever received. It made me feel really light headed and delightful the rest of the night. Why can't all foids be this nice? I just want to be seen as a fellow person and not a subhuman beast.

What did she look like?

I helped a foid
I refuse to read a word after this

Yeah that would be nice. I can't remember the last time anyone treated me kindly.
That sort of interaction would make my day. It's the little things you know?

You should be ashamed of yourself for going a modicum out of your own way to help a foid who sees you as nothing more than a dysgenic subhuman to be genocided and exploited for her own conveniences. Drill it into your goddamn skull. Her easy words and fake smile means nothing other than to positively reinforce the simp favors provided by you and her endless orbiters before she goes home and gets creampied by chad.

Last edited:
What did she look like?
She was like 5/10 becky. Kinda cute and a bit chubby. I didn't need to go in the atm so I was afraid to go in and try to talk to her.

She was like 5/10 becky. Kinda cute and a bit chubby. I didn't need to go in the atm so I was afraid to go in and try to talk to her.
She forgot about your entire existence and went to get railed by chad later.

Doing something for a foid is cucked you got nothing in return, you should be ashamed of yourself :feelsUgh:

helping foids is a soy trait

I noticed she couldn't get into the bank because her card wouldn't open the door. I wasn't even going in but opened the door for her and she gave a cute smile and gave the most genuine thank you I've ever received. It made me feel really light headed and delightful the rest of the night. Why can't all foids be this nice? I just want to be seen as a fellow person and not a subhuman beast.
die

never help a foid if you get nothing in return

You should be ashamed of yourself for going a modicum out of your own way to help a foid who sees you as a nothing more than a dysgenic subhuman to be genocided and exploited for her own conveniences. Drill it into your goddamn skull. Her easy words and fake smile means nothing other than to positively reinforce the simp favors provided by you and her endless orbiters before she goes home and gets creampied by chad.

She robbed the bank and now its on you for giving her access. Have fun with Tyrone in prison.