Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Judge tells teen’s killer: “no 16 year old girl would find you interesting”

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
A man who murdered a pregnant teenager he had arranged to meet up with and pay for sex has been sentenced to life in jail, after he was publicly torn apart by a furious judge.
Rodney Wayne Williams sat stony-faced in the dock as he was excoriated by Supreme Court judge Peter Applegarth for his brutality in murdering 16-year-old Tiffany Taylor more than seven years ago.
“You should expect to die in jail,” a fiery Justice Applegarth shouted as the sentence was handed down.

Rodney Wayne Williams was found guilty of murdering pregnant teenager Tiffany Taylor in 2015.

Rodney Wayne Williams was found guilty of murdering pregnant teenager Tiffany Taylor in 2015.
In a scathing judgment, Justice Applegarth said Williams had displayed a “staggering narcissism” in claiming the girl had been “interested” in him.
His criminal history included several property convictions, sex offences against women and a conviction for murdering a defenceless elderly woman in her Tasmanian home in 1970s.

1e0c77ffe84aea87cbadb9a0d2a05079

Justice Applegarth excoriated the elderly killer for his lies about what he did before and after killing Ms Taylor, including his claims that the girl had been “interested” in him.

“No 16-year-old girl would have found you interesting,” Justice Applegarth said.

“Few 60-year-old women in their right minds would have found a creep like you interesting. The only ones who did would be forensic psychiatrists.”

The court was told Tiffany’s family had to endure thinking about how, why and where the girl was killed.

“I do not expect you to have the ounce of decency required to disclose where you disposed of Ms Taylor’s body, and thereby give her family the chance to give her remains a decent burial,” Justice Applegarth said.

“But I’d be delighted to proven wrong about that.

“Tiffany Taylor will be remembered as a beautiful young woman, who cared for her dog, who cared for people she loved, and who was loved by them in return.

“You will be remembered as a brutal murderer whose most recent victim was a vulnerable, pregnant 16-year-old.”

Outside court, Tiffany’s family said they wanted to know where her body was.

“It’s very frustrating (to go through this again), it will never end,” Ms Dillon said.

“It’s just ongoing, but it feels like we’ve got justice.”

Last edited:
Brutal blackpill by roasties. They just cant hold onto their bluepilled falacies anymore

Maybe if women didnt deny him sex he wouldnt have became a pedo. Lesson the sentence. Female pedos only get 30 days probation how come he gets a life sentence?

Nice that looks theory has been acknowledged.

the real crime was his face, it seems

If he was a young chad he'd be put on every TV in America and would have thousands of fangirls. Hybristophilia only applies if you're attractive.

I don't feel bad because she was a prostitute and was pregnant.

retard judge

Instead of dealing with the law and justice he must once again prove lookism with his judgement

“Few 60-year-old women in their right minds would have found a creep like you interesting. The only ones who did would be forensic psychiatrists.”
Fucking brutal! It's not even like he is saying that she wouldn't be interested in him because he is too old. He is flat-out calling him ugly in a court of law.

I bet no judge would ever say that to that 19yr old blue eyes tiktoker who killed a fam in reckless race driving :blackpill:

The judge is such a cuck, he wasn’t there to judge whether she liked him or not. The simple fact that she decided to hook up with him and trusted him so much that she went with him to a place where nobody hear scream say everything, but the cucked loser judge just wants to diss him „oh no woman likes you oh I hate you so much oh i am such a cuck oh“

“I do not expect you to have the ounce of decency required to disclose where you disposed of Ms Taylor’s body, and thereby give her family the chance to give her remains a decent burial,” Justice Applegarth said.

“But I’d be delighted to proven wrong about that.
Lol, she roast him first and then she wants to manipulate him into telling where did he hide the body.

Last edited:
stop copy-pasting articles without attributing them or putting commentary

The judge has no right to be so rude to him.

Another narcicel bites the dust...

The judge making sure to trigger him :reeeeee:

retard judge

Instead of dealing with the law and justice he must once again prove lookism with his judgement
he sounded real unprofessional

based oldcel btw

Jfl, wish I could see the seethe on that judges face when she sentenced him. She sounds triggered as fuck.

I hate strawman arguments like this but literally imagine if he was hot. only reason everyone LITERALLY wishes he was dead is because he's ugly. lmfao

Maybe if women didnt deny him sex he wouldnt have became a pedo. Lesson the sentence. Female pedos only get 30 days probation how come he gets a life sentence?

Literal kangaroo court.

>16 year old foid
imagine the bodycount.
disgusting.

Someone should end this judge

If he was a young chad he'd be put on every TV in America and would have thousands of fangirls. Hybristophilia only applies if you're attractive.
"Even the pedophile rapist and serial killer John Wayne Gacy, who was notorious for sodomizing and murdering at least 33 teenage boys and burying them under his house, was a recipient of the affections of female hybristophiles. Not known for his dashing good looks, he received a marriage proposal in prison[6]. And he also received love letters from 'several' female groupies. [7]"

Another whore returns to dust.

Why are judges even allowed to say such things, who asked for this bluepilled gynocentric wigmaxxer's opinion JFL? Is that too much to ask for nowadays?

5016c814faaccf72187c96d57d59da3a

Why are judges even allowed to say such things, who asked for this bluepilled gynocentric wigmaxxer's opinion JFL? Is that too much to ask for nowadays?

5016c814faaccf72187c96d57d59da3a

Pure incel-shaming, discrimination against ugly men is essentially the only acceptable form of discrimination. Well, misandry in general.

he looks like my math teacher in highschool