Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JosefMengelecel's Response to Site's Shutdown

Pedophilia is a disease
They are retards who group their pedophilia with hebephilia, wanting to fuck a 8 year old prepubescent girl is not the same as wanting to fuck a developed 14 year old teen slut
keep crying about normal male sexuality. pedophilia is 100% natural and will stay that way. little girls will get raped and molested everyday and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
Pedophilia is normal and natural
Actual pedophilia makes no sense, hebephilia is normal

Makes more sense than homosexuality, that's for sure.
Neither of them make any sense at all. You can find a 8 year old girl to be cute, but being sexually attracted to her therefore wanting to fuck her throat and pussy is abnormal

keep crying about normal male sexuality. pedophilia is 100% natural and will stay that way. little girls will get raped and molested everyday and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
Pedophilia is aakin to faggotry in how unnatural and weird it is.

They are retards who group their pedophilia with hebephilia, wanting to fuck a 8 year old prepubescent girl is not the same as wanting to fuck a developed 14 year old teen slut

nope pedophilia is still natural. comparing an 8 yo to a toddler is retarded.
>fucking a girl
>gay

lol

Neither of those are natural
8 yos got married all the time. hell even an ismalic prophet fucked a 9 yo. i myself wouldn't go below 14 but i couldn't care less about anyone who does. caring about what happens to some future whore is cucked.

i myself wouldn't go below 14
Which obviously shows it's unnatural, most men feel 0 sexual attraction to girls under 10, they are very short and haven't developed any female characteristics

Precisely. Pedophilia is gay.
fucking girls is gay? lol ok
Which obviously shows it's unnatural, most men feel 0 sexual attraction to girls under 10, they are very short and haven't developed any female characteristics
face is a huge factor in sexual attraction. 8 yos have asses and their tits start to bud.

ok keep changing my quotes to sound like you are actually making arguments
I am not making arguments. I'm speaking the plain truth that pedophilia is a disease.

I am not making arguments. I'm speaking the plain truth that pedophilia is a disease.
the only truth is that you whiteknight for young foids

the only truth is that you whiteknight for young foids
Not really. I'm not white knighting for gays if I say homosexuality is a disease. I am just stating facts. Same goes for pedophilia

Not really. I'm not white knighting for gays if I say homosexuality is a disease. I am just stating facts. Same goes for pedophilia
you wouldn't call pedophilia a disease if it was a male child going after a female child. faggots have sex with other faggots often of the same age. meanwhile pedophilia is an adult with a child, and you're insulting the adult man for preying on the foid and thinking the foid needs protection, which is why it's whiteknighting. do you think a younger foid attracted to an older man is a disease?

Don't give a shit about what that kid fucker thinks
he ascended with a kid? source?

still waiting for those BasedHaven cucks to end my ban for daring to say Josef wasn't really a pedophilia supporter like his profile claims since he agrees w/ me that mid-pubescent girls are cute too

imagine how butthurt and insecure you need to be to ban a guy for pointing out that obv fact
When he chose his username.
wasn't Josef Mengele 5'8" tall?
yet proceeds to respond almost immediately despite not caring about the so called "kid fucker"
PPE is tsundere needs to tell others how much some people don't matter to him ;)
He himself is 17 lol. Literal minors.
who is 17, Josef or PPE?

ban the teens
implying that fucking kids is a bad thing. so much for being a misogynist
I'm not seeing the connection, you can hate all women and still be against jews sodomizing little boys
it's not a loli enthusiast forum, waifuist or the now dead cutiegarden were and it's a big difference. His forum is blackpill/incel
his forum is a bunch of faggots unless they unban me because they can't take a simple etymology discussion

theyre 'just embarassed I outed them for calling themselves EPHEBEophiles like a bunch of Athenian NAMBLA boylovers
He's based.
Josef can never be based unless he ends my BH ban, till then he's pathetic

Last edited:
Pedophilia is a disease
TBH it doesn't even seem like a unique disease, it's basically just someone with chronic depression where the depression is caused by either:
1) inability to accept his attraction to pre-pubescent girls as healthy​
2) sad he is biased and can't embrace attraction to mid-pubescent or post-pubescent girls​

Basically all you need to do is change 1st into 2nd, then evolved the 2nd into having broader standards by teaching them the beauty of older girls and how it doesn't need to come into conflict with your love for older ones.

Then they will balance out.
Pedophiles are unnatural and mentally ill
Depression is a mental illness.
depression is also a natural thing
actually everything exists is "natural"
people who whine about "natural" are fucking idiots tbh
little girls will get raped and molested everyday and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
well, some steps we can take can decrease it, we can make some kind of impact I guess

they won't hire lolicons to help rescue kids in the FBI though, despite us prob having more passion for it than most, their loss

mostly because FBI is there to posture more than help
Pedophilia is normal and natural
It's possible less than the majority of men are pedophiles, can something sub-majority be "normal" ?

Wanting to do pre-sexual acts with an 8yo virgin makes a lot more sense than wanting to fuck a 14yo non-virgin who has fucked a bunch of men already.
Do you have no sense of romance?
Makes more sense than homosexuality, that's for sure.
What do we even mean by the phrase "make sense" anyway?

What are we saying here?

Like "has value in fostering relationships leading to families and new generations of humans" ?
You can find a 8 year old girl to be cute, but being sexually attracted to her therefore wanting to fuck her throat and pussy is abnormal
Normal v. Abnormal doesn't matter.

you're also skipping over intermediate progressions between 'she's cute' and 'I want to jam my balls into her esophagus'

if you pay any attention to the variety of loli art, there's a lot of softcore stuff exploring intermediate intimacy that's not hardcore stuff like you're talking about

those who care about cute girls don't tend to want to just jump into hardcore stuff she wouldn't be ready for
Pedophilia and Homosexuality are both natural occurances because all 'natural' means is "it exists"

IE cancer is natural, nuclear meltdowns are natural, everything that exists is part of the natural world.

Find some other word to use.

As for "weird" who gives a fuck about weird? Posting on an incel forum is "weird".
comparing an 8 yo to a toddler is retarded.
disagree, for me you can do high-IQ comparisons of any 2 topic matters
Pedophilia is gay.
Two

are you unable to distinguish the difference between wanting to fuck the girl on the left and wanting to fuck the guy on the right?

you just lump them together as homosexuality?

Last edited:
he ascended with a kid? source?

still waiting for those BasedHaven cucks to end my ban for daring to say Josef wasn't really a pedophilia supporter like his profile claims since he agrees w/ me that mid-pubescent girls are cute too

imagine how butthurt and insecure you need to be to ban a guy for pointing out that obv fact

wasn't Josef Mengele 5'8" tall?

PPE is tsundere needs to tell others how much some people don't matter to him ;)

who is 17, Josef or PPE?

ban the teens

I'm not seeing the connection, you can hate all women and still be against jews sodomizing little boys

his forum is a bunch of faggots unless they unban me because they can't take a simple etymology discussion

theyre 'just embarassed I outed them for calling themselves EPHEBEophiles like a bunch of Athenian NAMBLA boylovers

Josef can never be based unless he ends my BH ban, till then he's pathetic
how butthurt do you have to be over some dude banning you on an obscure site? "they are faggots unless they unban me waaaaa". Sounds like a foid who just got pumped and dumped by a chad.

I was the one who introduced him to this forum. But he is into legit pedophilia which I think is disgusting AF.
hell even an ismalic prophet fucked a 9 yo.
No he didn't. She was in her teens. Anywhere between 14 and 18.

Last edited:
how butthurt do you have to be over some dude banning you on an obscure site?
guess not extreme but it's the principle of the matter

"they are faggots unless they unban me waaaaa". Sounds like a foid who just got pumped and dumped by a chad.
eh trust me there's other places I'm banned from that I'm more upset about

any time any faggot on that site gets mentioned here I'll bash them tho
She was in her teens. Anywhere between 14 and 18.
consensus seems to be Aisha was 18 when Muhammad died

opinions seem to differ on marriage/consummation ages but I remember reading 6 and 9

eh trust me there's other places I'm banned from that I'm more upset about

any time any faggot on that site gets mentioned here I'll bash them tho
this is peak foid behavior lol. so now you are going to obsess over them for eternity and constantly bitch everytime someone types their username? kinda sad tbh. im pretty sure you have better things to worry about than a random forum.

this is peak foid behavior lol. so now you are going to obsess over them for eternity and constantly bitch everytime someone types their username?
tbh will probably forget about it but you keep bumping thread and reminding me

pretty sure you have better things to worry about than a random forum.
yes

I'm almost certain he's a fed. Real pedophiles online aren't so bold and open with their pedophilia. They surreptitiously hint at it and very slowly reveal their true nature to others, because it's so obviously risky to their freedom and survival.

Dude was to based for this fourm