Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Response to FOID incel sympathizers

Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel
If you don't date us, we don't need your advice. :feelsUgh:

Yeah. Their opinion is irrelevant since they don’t provide any value. Science proves that foids have a lower Iq than men.

If you don't date us, we don't need your advice. :feelsUgh:
Foid incel sympathizers? No such thing. Only gaslighters pretending to care so they can slip in subtle jabs

Crypto Be You GIF by Pudgy Penguins

so called "sympathy" from the normies is just useless...words. That's all it is to it.

Yeah. Their opinion is irrelevant since they don’t provide any value. Science proves that foids have a lower Iq than men.
I don't believe you even need science to know that kek. Just observe at how these toilets react in stressful situations, their survival skills are completely dogshit

They don’t actually sympathise they just do it to feel good about themselves

Agreed. Their words have no meaning to me. As long as her help doesnt contain giving me money for plastic surgery or offering her body, im not interested in her so called "help"

Based. Foid's advice is useless. The only thing they can do is spread their legs.

Based their words and meaningless and fake

"I really wish you to find someone that will love you,it just happens it won't be me"