Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal JosefMengelecel's Response to Site's Shutdown

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
InShot 20220116 133022900

Don't give a shit about what that kid fucker thinks

Fuck this Chad worshipper.

In the end he was right about nekopan

>Replies to a thread mentioning him a minute after it was posted

I think he’s a troll

yet proceeds to respond almost immediately despite not caring about the so called "kid fucker"

lol they cherrypick, they think misogyny towards woman and girls is justified as long as nothing sexual that could please the man is involved:soy:
funny that this site is supposed to promote solidarity between incels yet they whiteknight for foids like the rest. they probably whiteknight for all foids too but not here like @Blackpillgeneral
he disabled his acc:feelscry:
Oh, can't he make a new one? you were unbanned so
doesnt he have his own incel forum? why don't you guys join his forum instead?

Edgy as always

I was thinking about roping

seems to be a forum for loli enthusiasts which i assumed you were
it's not a loli enthusiast forum, waifuist or the now dead cutiegarden were and it's a big difference. His forum is blackpill/incel
i doubt he would make a new one since he posts on another forum now
I see, I unfortunately only saw the Nekopan drama when lurking and didn't get the full JosefMengele experience

it's not a loli enthusiast forum, waifuist or the now dead cutiegarden were and it's a big difference. His forum is blackpill/incel
i mean in the sense that it is about hebephilia and lowering the aoc and they ban cucks who whiteknight. not really anime lolis. you seem to support hebephilia/pedophilia

damn i miss that place so much:feelscry:
Based cunnyseur
i mean in the sense that it is about hebephilia and lowering the aoc and they ban cucks who whiteknight. not really anime lolis. you seem to support hebephilia/pedophilia
I see, I'm not too interested in serious discussion so I won't make the effort to go there

The JBpill is a big redpill that most .is users don't have the guts to swallow.

I see, I'm not too interested in serious discussion so I won't make the effort to go there
brutal.
The JBpill is a big redpill that most .is users don't have the guts to swallow.
seems that even incels are cucked when it comes to pedophilia lol. the lowest i would go is 14 but i couldnt care about what happens to some bimbo under that

The sites shutting down?

15 year old agecuck. Had less than 500 or 1,000 posts and time online was like 3 days or something. He left and deleted his account.

15 year old agecuck. Had less than 500 or 1,000 posts and time online was like 3 days or something. He left and deleted his account.
How can.you even age cuck at 15 :lul::lul::lul:

This dude is stupid

How can.you even age cuck at 15 :lul::lul::lul:
You should unironically be beheaded in Minecraft
found the goodbye thread:

Pedophilia is a disease

Pedophiles are unnatural and mentally ill
keep crying about normal male sexuality. pedophilia is 100% natural and will stay that way. little girls will get raped and molested everyday and there is nothing you can do to stop it.