Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jordan Peterson defends incels and cries about our pain on tv

finally some recognition that we are also marginalized

Statusmogs and heightmogs all of us; though it's funny how the blackpill is just now becoming mainstream. :feelsjuice:

Statusmogs and heightmogs all of us; though it's funny how the blackpill is just now becoming mainstream. :feelsjuice:
Fashionmogs every normie as well. Where tf does he buy those fancy suits

dang, didn't expect him to tear up a bit like that:feelscry:

I almost feel guilty because he defends me. This is what those female rape victims who are victim blamed and blame themselves must also feel like.

He's just saying the quiet and uncomfortable truths out loud. Certainly there will always be a percentage of men that are outcast/incel but the sudden spike in inceldom is a direct result of the culture and it takes place in a time where we are supposed to care about everyone's "feelings".

damn i guess time really does pass, is it gonna be fashionable for these faggots to start supporting us? first it was kinda just andrew anglin, then andrew tate, now cuckerson, who's next

can we get a big name rapper to go YOOOOOOO I SUPPORT INCELS NIKKUH on tv

in a time where we are supposed to care about everyone's "feelings".
Piers asked Peterson what the biggest threat was to mankind. His response was "compassionate narcissism". That perfectly describes the demands of LGBTIQ+ and woke culture, and on the other hand shaming marginalized men.

damn i guess time really does pass, is it gonna be fashionable for these faggots to start supporting us? first it was kinda just andrew anglin, then andrew tate, now cuckerson, who's next

can we get a big name rapper to go YOOOOOOO I SUPPORT INCELS NIKKUH on tv
Yes but tbh I am much more happy if clinical psychologists would defend incels instead of keeping quiet about it, and Peterson just happens to be a professor at well who is very articulate and also has good insights into his own emotions.

respect to JP for not following the crowd, and actually understanding that it's more complex than people want to have it.
fuck the other dumb guy, i hate the fucker, such an annoying personality. fuck anyone throwing "incels" as an insult when they don't understand shit!

respect to JP for not following the crowd, and actually understanding that it's more complex than people want to have it.
fuck the other dumb guy, i hate the fucker, such an annoying personality. fuck anyone throwing "incels" as an insult when they don't understand shit!
Yes he calls us dispicable without knowing any of us personally. It is one of the best examples of dehumanization to date

he has some experience himself i mean look at his wife he eventually settled with this looksmismatch for bluepilled cope reasons and maybe he figured out that as a public speaker nobody will take you serious if you dont have a family especially since he speaks almost always about sociological topics

Last edited:
He openly talks about IQ and openly talks about Incels. Incredible man.

We aren't community, we are participants in a variety of internet spaces. That is it. Why are the normies hating on us? Do they want to join the ever-exclusive incel club?
I believe people are fascinated by incels because we get to vent about are suffering and share brutally painful stories with each other. People secretly long for honesty, but the egos in contemporary society are so narcissistic that the only way to give shape to their fascination is by ridiculing us and obsessing over us (IT is an example)

HE UNDERSTANDS THE PAIN

I swear this nigga is always crying in public.

just because the incel community gets a few seconds on television doesent mean the incel movement is mainstream nor does it mean that this problem will get solved

Also he says earlier in the interview that the subjective experience of pain is valid in and of itself. This is such a good antidote to the current attitude that everything is about "facts". It comes from the school of psychologists called "phenomenologists". In essence it emphasizes that our pain is also a fact, which is valid regardless of the counterarguments you give about what we should do or should have done differently in our lives.

just because the incel community gets a few seconds on television doesent mean the incel movement is mainstream nor does it mean that this problem will get solved
No but someone speaking out for us gives me big relieve regardless

Definitely not. But lets be honest. We're the only group of people left that its ok by everyone to shit on. It takes some real balls to publicly defend incels even for a guy in jordan petersons space. Even the :redpill: guys shit on incels.

Thanks for sharing the video, mate. I think Peterson is a very compassionate and strong man and he might not 100% understand inceldom but he is very close to have deep understanding of the situation.

I believe he got emotional because he knows there are men in pain and the systems not only ignores the pain, but enforces and amplifies it. It's a cry of powerlessness and maybe some spite because the system failed big time and a big amount of men are suffering the consequences (ironically women are suffering the consequences too, but they are unaware of it).

Credit where credit is due. I am not always on his side but he always seemed like a genuine guy.

He is going to get cancelled as fuck now though

Credit where credit is due. I am not always on his side but he always seemed like a genuine guy.

He is going to get cancelled as fuck now though
He has been cancelled many times but always lived through it. Someone who has something substantial to say can't be cancelled

He did great on the interview and also defended us while speaking facts. We are very vocal about our problem and how we can't solve them alone and the only thing we get is hate and more marginalized because out problems are created by women, and god forbid we call out women on the evils they do on this hyper-feminist society. Incels should be viewed as people who need help, and not "despicable" like the cucked interviewed says, but we can't even talk openly with people we know about inceldom without getting the "weirdo outcast" treatment.

don't like him but that was gigabased

Impressed ngl.

I swear to God he has to be back on xans the way he's constantly crying and so emotional about everything

it's good that we are recognised but most normies will still think we are the worst of the worst

I swear to God he has to be back on xans the way he's constantly crying and so emotional about everything
I think therapists advocate their clients to cry and therefore do it themselves as well

it's good that we are recognised but most normies will still think we are the worst of the worst
But that's comparable to the gay and trans hate of the 20th century. Maybe normies will also recognize we are a marginalised risk group when they realize suicide rates are higher, we have higher rates of unemployment, we have more contact with psychiatry, etc.

It's not normal for a man to cry multiple times a year
Why not? Not enough pain to cry about or we arent allowed to? I would cry every day if i could

But that's comparable to the gay and trans hate of the 20th century. Maybe normies will also recognize we are a marginalised risk group when they realize suicide rates are higher, we have higher rates of unemployment, we have more contact with psychiatry, etc.
bluepillers hate us as a community because of all the racists, homophobes, antisemitic individuals, they are the issue and why this community will never be supported

i hope that one day a tyler durden-esque figure emerges from the ever growing number of incels and has the ability to lead & speak like never before seen, to have such reach akin to the height of fame that andrew tate garnered. then something like an operation mayhem happens & society resets

bluepillers hate us as a community because of all the racists, homophobes, antisemitic individuals, they are the issue and why this community will never be supported
50% of the messages here are experiences of people suffering, so hopefully they can recognize that there is a lot pain beneath it, and not just look at it only superficially

:soy::soy::soy:

They hate us because we are straight men and not part of their LGBTBBCHAD upperclass. Nothing we say or do would ever make them support us, even their male feminist "allies" would be immediately outcasted if they complained about their inceldom like we do.

The "incel" problem is that losers can collectivize on the internet. Society has always been about making sure the bottom rungs remain blissful in their inferiority. Slavery, serfdom, waging. While we do have new problems like the destruction of family and monogamy they aren't to be compromised in the new world order, but the same browbeating tactics to keep the sheep in line remain.

Yes he calls us dispicable without knowing any of us personally. It is one of the best examples of dehumanization to date

Piers Morgan didn't call it that way because that's his personal feelings. He framed it in such a way it's been viewed by society as large, so as to give Jordan direction on what exactly to respond to. It's actually how good journalism is done!

i hope that one day a tyler durden-esque figure emerges from the ever growing number of incels and has the ability to lead & speak like never before seen, to have such reach akin to the height of fame that andrew tate garnered. then something like an operation mayhem happens & society resets
Operation mayhem is literally impossible, but Tatism is the closest thing we will get. To a male revolution in the West. Most men will be fine with their decent lives and decent copes. But all the years of war and masculinity encoded into some males DNA has them attracted to people like Tate to appeals to their imperatives

i fucking sorry I just cant respect a man who cries

This faggot nigger kike puppet (Juden Peterstein) is always crying these days. lol

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7z8QRdXhWjqE/

This looks like brain damage to me. He's quite old and he probably has hypertension.

Overall I think he just tries to be media personality. Like few years ago he called MRA "pathetic weasels", what he did not take into account was it was majority of his audience at that time. So he changed his mind quite quickly.

Now he pity incels. If his audience was mainly diyed armpits feminazi crowd, he would become their "male ally" with no hesitation.

The "incel" problem is that losers can collectivize on the internet. Society has always been about making sure the bottom rungs remain blissful in their inferiority. Slavery, serfdom, waging. While we do have new problems like the destruction of family and monogamy they aren't to be compromised in the new world order, but the same browbeating tactics to keep the sheep in line remain.
Based and Brutal