Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jordan Peterson defends incels and cries about our pain on tv

bluepillers hate us as a community because of all the racists, homophobes, antisemitic individuals, they are the issue and why this community will never be supported
Ok. Soy

Thanks for sharing the video, mate. I think Peterson is a very compassionate and strong man and he might not 100% understand inceldom but he is very close to have deep understanding of the situation.

I believe he got emotional because he knows there are men in pain and the systems not only ignores the pain, but enforces and amplifies it. It's a cry of powerlessness and maybe some spite because the system failed big time and a big amount of men are suffering the consequences (ironically women are suffering the consequences too, but they are unaware of it).
He is a shill

The "incel" problem is that losers can collectivize on the internet. Society has always been about making sure the bottom rungs remain blissful in their inferiority. Slavery, serfdom, waging. While we do have new problems like the destruction of family and monogamy they aren't to be compromised in the new world order, but the same browbeating tactics to keep the sheep in line remain.
Bs. Today inflation of males never existed before

At least he feels for us. I was never a fan of him, but still: Thanks.

Go to any major city in America, Canada, or Chadstralia. 5'9 is a fuckin manlet to foids rofl.

I'd fuckin kill for 3 inches at a 5'6 deathnic. Never began. I'm like completely invisible to foids and I'm a loner.

There is mass suffering out there and I just wanna get the hell outta here.

Jordan Peterson defends incels and cries about our pain on tv​

Don't need a pretentious normie scum to defend me,i like being hated by scumciety,i wear the stigma of being a trucel as a badge of honor.

tbh I don't want validation from that faggot. his entire ideology is bluepilled cuckservative bs.

but the sudden spike in inceldom is a direct result of the culture and it takes place in a time where we are supposed to care about everyone's "feelings".
Except incel feelings, everyone can take a dump on us and give us condescending "advice".

If so that's good I guess.

“We based that character on this insane man, Jordan Peterson, who is this pseudo-intellectual hero to the incel community,” Wilde said.

She further explained the incels as a community of “disenfranchised, mostly white men, who believe they are entitled to sex from women”.

“They believe that society has now robbed them – that the idea of feminism is working against nature, and that we must be put back into the correct place,” Wilde added.

I actually respect him for defending us. But I still don't think he has any real solutions to our problems.

Lol this fucker said we Are the problem not women. Fuck him
True, this bluepilled bastard says whatever is popular with the growing number of disenfranchised men.

He is smart enough to see that a storm is coming and is preparing accordingly.

he has some experience himself i mean look at his wife he eventually settled with this looksmismatch for bluepilled cope reasons and maybe he figured out that as a public speaker nobody will take you serious if you dont have a family especially since he speaks almost always about sociological topics
His wife is uglier than him this guy doesn't know about the blackpill he's still bluepilled living I'm his romantic lalaland.

bluepillers hate us as a community because of all the racists, homophobes, antisemitic individuals, they are the issue and why this community will never be supported
Giga-cope. They would hate us anyway.

he should kys since he thinks we just have to clean our rooms, hope his meds take his life

The "incel" problem is that losers can collectivize on the internet. Society has always been about making sure the bottom rungs remain blissful in their inferiority. Slavery, serfdom, waging. While we do have new problems like the destruction of family and monogamy they aren't to be compromised in the new world order, but the same browbeating tactics to keep the sheep in line remain.
i hope we will grow more and more so they will take measure to give me pussy i'm going insane

omg he reallly cries ? :feelsstudy: JP has more humanity THAN ITS :feelsstudy:

He is kinda weird tbh.

cries about our pain
I think he cried because he felt sorry for himself. He worked hard and thought he was helping men and society, and now people call him insane.

they hate us because we are ugly

high iq

He might be the one person who cares about us JFL. Even if he is a redpill coper like thinking we are the problem. Also I think he just cries a lot because he's on meds.

i swear he cries over anything and it underplays him doing it here

just because the incel community gets a few seconds on television doesent mean the incel movement is mainstream nor does it mean that this problem will get solved

hm

Last edited:
:soy::soy::soy:

They hate us because we are straight men and not part of their LGBTBBCHAD upperclass. Nothing we say or do would ever make them support us, even their male feminist "allies" would be immediately outcasted if they complained about their inceldom like we do.
Giga-cope. They would hate us anyway.
they hate us because we are ugly
us incels are viewed as a domestic threat mainly because of this site and all of the prejudices that are on it, none of which helps our cause.

us incels are viewed as a domestic threat mainly because of this site and all of the prejudices that are on it, none of which helps our cause.
Ok I'll bite. I agree with you that the racism, sexism, etc in the incel sphere and ideology is real, it least partially. And it doesn't help the "cause". But that doesnt negate the argument that incels will always be villians and an easy target. But if you think that normies would embrace incels/outcasts minus the very real racism and sexism on here youre about to overdose on copium and blue pills. It will never happen.

Ok I'll bite. I agree with you that the racism, sexism, etc in the incel sphere and ideology is real, it least partially. And it doesn't help the "cause". But that doesnt negate the argument that incels will always be villians and an easy target. But if you think that normies would embrace incels/outcasts minus the very real racism and sexism on here youre about to overdose on copium and blue pills. It will never happen.
normies "embrace" lgbt but most of them wouldn't give a shit about it if you asked them in private, case in point, normies don't give a shit about any minority group so it doesn't matter in the end

normies "embrace" lgbt but most of them wouldn't give a shit about it if you asked them in private, case in point, normies don't give a shit about any minority group so it doesn't matter in the end
Well if thats where you were going i agree. So would you prefer normies publically support incels just as a cope?

Piers Morgan calling incels "weirdo, loner men" is rich, after his bizarre misogynist public meltdowns over Meghan Markle..

I mog Piers Morgan, fuck Piers Morgan

No. They hate us because we are ugly. Normies commit much more violence than us. We are mostly peaceful basement dwellers who fear any confrontation. If libtards were consistent, they would hate mudslimes and nigs as much as they hate us

Bullshit. They hate us because subconsciously no one cares about low neoteny people (aka men)

Even when i was nice to women they still disliked me strongly because i was too nice hence perceived as a weirdo

That's actually proved. People are either afraid or indifferent in front of low neoteny people in troubles. That's the same happening with kids and adults lol.

Many of us crack jokes because we loathe the hypocritical establishment that is a living double standard against men. That's why we mock the holy cows (faggots, jews, foids) of the establishment