Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jordan Peterson defends incels and cries about our pain on tv

woman just exist and win at life fucking GARBAGE GAME THIS LIFE IS I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Jordan Peterson is a blue pilled cuck who lets his daughter choke on red meat. Hope he ODs on benzos and his wife slowly dies of tit cancer (in video game)

Fake tears to appeal to people who don't care about him. He's just looking for more people to watch and listen to his shit.

almost feel guilty because he defends me. This is what those female rape victims who are victim blamed and blame themselves must also feel like.
You feel guilty because you don't love yourself enough to think you deserve to be defended. Avoidant behavior. Just remember that you matter and there are many men just like Jordan who care

atleast he doesnt talk bad about us. doesnt demonize us. hes trying to empathize, atleast, even tho he cant. boomers cant empathize at all. but he tries. so there is no reason to hate on JP, think of him what u like. he stood his ground and didnt back down from the woke mob. he owned it, even tho its complete hogwash, he was never an incel saint in any shape or form. as most of us make fun of him and dont take him that seriously or have been.

also, i dont think these are crocodile tears. what for? what does HE gain from trying to empathize with a marginalized, demonized group of males? absolutely nothing. he stands to win nothing. hes already rich and famous as fuck. he doesnt need to support lonely, sexualyl frustrated young males. but he does. i commend him for it.

Last edited:
Fake tears or not the bluepillers go after him too hard. It’s now not an uncommon opinion to think he’s a fucking Nazi, people are out of their minds.

respect to JP for not following the crowd, and actually understanding that it's more complex than people want to have it.
fuck the other dumb guy, i hate the fucker, such an annoying personality. fuck anyone throwing "incels" as an insult when they don't understand shit!

atleast he doesnt talk bad about us. doesnt demonize us. hes trying to empathize, atleast, even tho he cant. boomers cant empathize at all. but he tries. so there is no reason to hate on JP, think of him what u like. he stood his ground and didnt back down from the woke mob. he owned it, even tho its complete hogwash, he was never an incel saint in any shape or form. as most of us make fun of him and dont take him that seriously or have been.

also, i dont think these are crocodile tears. what for? what does HE gain from trying to empathize with a marginalized, demonized group of males? absolutely nothing. he stands to win nothing. hes already rich and famous as fuck. he doesnt need to support lonely, sexualyl frustrated young males. but he does. i commend him for it.
Sociopaths don’t do what they do for the money.

They do what they do for the game.

That said Jordan might not be a sociopath but the same thing I said about sociopaths applies to ZOG agents who perform a role on Talmudvision in order to carefully help their lowlife Jewish masters carefully stage manage and socially engineer the stupid goyim down self destructive paths they’d like us to take.

So what I mean by that is what if Jordan has been strategically placed out there and trained for psyops purposes specifically as a ZOG deradicalization and demoralization agent whose job it is to carefully steer us away from effective thoughts of violent revolution and overthrow of government to vastly improve our shit lives and instead get us to believe in him as our hero and savior figure and begin idolizing and hero worshiping him and of course when you get a hero you naturally try and be more like them, infact you want to be more like them as you believe they care about you and have inspired you so much it’s only natural to try and mimic their beliefs and their behavior.

And it is through that Peterson and any other “kosher” heroes like him that may artificially arise do their work well at helping to quell and prevent badly needed revolution before it can even get started because what are you once you make yourself into a Jordan Peterson clone, save for a weepy, weak cuck that worships niggers, Jews and Israel and only offers unworkable outdated boomer “pull yourself up by your bootstrap!” solutions?

Last edited:
i fucking sorry I just cant respect a man who cries
tell ya one thing and im not ashamed to say it my estimation of jordan peterson as a man just fucking plummeted