Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Joker 2 was deliberately made to fuck with Incels

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

no reason to live
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8zAesh94IA&pp=ygUPam9rZXIgMiByb21hbmNl

The first Joker movie made a huge splash with the blackpill community and caused a mass panic among causal viewers. Actual law enforcement posted warnings about the movie and attended early screenings as a result of the fearmongering. Warner Brothers/D.C. realized this isn't a long-term business model and could potentially tarnish the valuable "Joker" IP in the eyes of their normie consumer base. As a result they gave the second movie a romance plot which the marketing team knew would deter Incels from watching it.
By sidelining the social rejection and male loneliness themes of the first movie, they could save the Joker IP from being associated with social outcasts and attract a new demographic of foids who were disillusioned with the first movie. I'm not even a huge fan of the first movie, but the dramatic change in tone and theme from the first movie is blatant. They're absolutely shameless.

The first Joker movie made a huge splash with the blackpill community
no it did not, it made a splash with you and 1% of incels, who watch so much mainstream content they feel desperate to relate to something they watch.

not ugly
not autistic
clinically insane with overwritten, meme problems like 'uncontrollable laughter'
all the blame put on a ficticious health institution instead of lookism

if you related to the first joker, I have news for you, you are a person who craves to relate to media. They turn your non incel hero into a feminist joke and boo hoo not my joker. Get over it retard

try not thinking hollywood represents you this time. Joker was never even close, I watched the whole first movie twice, the theme of male loneliness was nonexistant, it was about insanity, and how '''society looks down on insane people'''
if you relate to that, you're underselling what autism actually is. Social inability is not insanity

the company probably didn't have much oversight, and let the director do what he want

this film was based on spite towards incels

and it alienated basically everyone, including normies

companies might do things for profit, but this film was just made out of petty bitchiness and somehow managed to blow all the goodwill it had after a well-received first film

woke agenda corrupted joker

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8zAesh94IA&pp=ygUPam9rZXIgMiByb21hbmNl

The first Joker movie made a huge splash with the blackpill community and caused a mass panic among causal viewers. Actual law enforcement posted warnings about the movie and attended early screenings as a result of the fearmongering. Warner Brothers/D.C. realized this isn't a long-term business model and could potentially tarnish the valuable "Joker" IP in the eyes of their normie consumer base. As a result they gave the second movie a romance plot which the marketing team knew would deter Incels from watching it.
By sidelining the social rejection and male loneliness themes of the first movie, they could save the Joker IP from being associated with social outcasts and attract a new demographic of foids who were disillusioned with the first movie. I'm not even a huge fan of the first movie, but the dramatic change in tone and theme from the first movie is blatant. They're absolutely shameless.

Incel from here should go and do something about it in movie theatre (in mein kraft)

So funny how a small and despised über minority liking something makes them this fucking upset.

no it did not, it made a splash with you and 1% of incels, who watch so much mainstream content they feel desperate to relate to something they watch.

not ugly
not autistic
clinically insane with overwritten, meme problems like 'uncontrollable laughter'

if you related to the first joker, I have news for you, you are a person who craves to relate to media. They turn your non incel hero into a feminist joke and boo hoo not my joker. Get over it retard

try not thinking hollywood represents you this time. Joker was never even close, never even the same themes. My grandma who died in a dementia ward had more problems in common with him than us
I said in my original post that I didn't even like the first Joker all that much, you retarded faggot. That being said, to say that it wasn't popular in the Incel community when it first came out is objectively false. Hollywood is ALWAYS gonna be cucked and bluepilled, but this movie resonated with social outcasts and if you disagree then you need your eyes examined

Actual law enforcement posted warnings about the movie
this was because they thought it would inspire edgy teenagers to shoot up the theater, not because of anything to do with incels jfl

I said in my original post that I didn't even like the first Joker all that much, you retarded faggot. That being said, to say that it wasn't popular in the Incel community when it first came out is objectively false. Hollywood is ALWAYS gonna be cucked and bluepilled, but this movie resonated with social outcasts and if you disagree then you need your eyes examined
you said BLACKPILL community

male loneliness is becoming more common, and plenty of incel males were pleased to find something they could relate to in media

that's normal and shaming them about it doesn't change the fact

not ugly
not autistic

try not thinking hollywood represents you this time. Joker was never even close, I watched the whole first movie twice, the theme of male loneliness was nonexistant, it was about insanity, and how '''society looks down on insane people'''
we are not insane
wtf are you talking about nigga? People related to the fact that he was socially isolated and made fun of by society. And inceldom isn’t only caused by looks.

“we’re not insane” if you don’t believe that most people here are mentally ill then honestly idk what to tell you

fuck it im not arguing with another fucking biased retarded user who misrepresents both their points and mine so they arent wrong
not ugly
not autistic
see through your fucking bias, and reply to how this ^ is an incel movie

this was because they thought it would inspire edgy teenagers to shoot up the theater, not because of anything to do with incels jfl
it was because of fears related to incel violence in the 2010's

wtf are you talking about nigga? People related to the fact that he was socially isolated and made fun of by society. And inceldom isn’t only caused by looks.

“we’re not insane” if you don’t believe that most people here are mentally ill then honestly idk what to tell you
that is exactly my point

they made a film about a CLINICALLY INSANE PERSON and a bunch of fucking copers crave so fucking badly to relate to SOMETHING they take it

he wasnt ugly
wasnt autistic
he was clinically insane and blamed a fictional institution

and a bunch of you unbelievably content dependant retards need to relate to him then cry when HOLLYWOOD makes something pro feminism

what did you fucking expect

not ugly
not autistic
'i relate to this'
'nooooooo not joker!'
common coper L

And did this come out of thin fucking air? These threats and the aurora shooting came up because the Joker character in particularly is so relatable to social outcasts. Why didn't teens threaten to shoot up similarly edgy movies?

there are literally incel youtubers you can relate to instead you choose a chad actor in clown makeup and get sad when HOLLYWOOD does this wtf did you expect to happen

i cannot belive such unbelievable copers even watched the same first movie i did
it barely mentioned social isolation and the guy had a job

he had no friends because he laughed, out loud, at inappropriate times

if you think this represents you

a) you're an insane person who does the same
b) you are a giant media addict craving representation

the company probably didn't have much oversight, and let the director do what he want

this film was based on spite towards incels

and it alienated basically everyone, including normies

companies might do things for profit, but this film was just made out of petty bitchiness and somehow managed to blow all the goodwill it had after a well-received first film
All of this is true. I think it still serves to benefit the movie studios by isolating Incels and social outcasts from the Joker IP. It's bad for business to have one of your most precious characters be heavily associated with Incels

And did this come out of thin fucking air? These threats and the aurora shooting came up because the Joker character in particularly is so relatable to social outcasts. Why didn't teens threaten to shoot up similarly edgy movies?
not all shooters are incel

the movie literally fucking endorsed and depicted an ending where shooting people brings about social change and that was why they were scared. not because of incels

incels barely reacted to this movie

it came out 5 years ago when you were 14 years old unlike incels of the time who gave no fucking shits about some random hollywood insane superhero characters backstory

i cannot believe when my point is 'a bunch of copers over related to this movie'

the defense against what im saying is 'I RELATED TO HIM >: ('

your fault, copers, shouldnt of related to shallow representation

there are literally incel youtubers you can relate to instead you choose a chad actor in clown makeup and get sad when HOLLYWOOD does this wtf did you expect to happen

i cannot belive such unbelievable copers even watched the same first movie i did
it barely mentioned social isolation and the guy had a job

he had no friends because he laughed, out loud, at inappropriate times

if you think this represents you

a) you're an insane person who does the same
b) you are a giant media addict craving representation
Hollywood has such an astronomically bigger societal impact than joe Incel youtuber with 4K subs. Your arguments are so fucking retarded dude.

fuck it im not arguing with another fucking biased retarded user who misrepresents both their points and mine so they arent wrong

see through your fucking bias, and reply to how this ^ is an incel movie
you've just given up on your argument with OP and decided on a new argument about whether joker was an 'incel movie,' which nobody was even discussing

it's a film that dealt with modern problems like male loneliness in ways which many people found relatable

they made a film about a CLINICALLY INSANE PERSON and a bunch of fucking copers crave so fucking badly to relate to SOMETHING they take it

he wasnt ugly
wasnt autistic
he was clinically insane and blamed a fictional institution
again, the reason he was shut off by society doesn’t matter. Yes he wasn’t autistic or ugly but he was bullied and socially isolated for standing out which we can all relate to. We don’t need to have the same exact characteristics to relate to his circumstances, because at the end we can all relate to how it feels to stand out among a crowd of normies.

you've just given up on your argument with OP and decided on a new argument about whether joker was an 'incel movie,' which nobody was even discussing

it's a film that dealt with modern problems like male loneliness in ways which many people found relatable
THAT WAS MY ARGUMENT THE WHOLE TIME

not ugly
not autistic

if you relate to that, you're underselling what autism actually is. Social inability is not insanity

fucking unbelievable bias from you once again

i cannot believe when my point is 'a bunch of copers over related to this movie'

Stop projecting your personal distaste of the movie onto how others perceived it.

again, the reason he was shut off by society doesn’t matter. Yes he wasn’t autistic or ugly but he was bullied and socially isolated for standing out which we can all relate to. We don’t need to have the same exact characteristics to relate to his circumstances, because at the end we can all relate to how it feels to stand out among a crowd of normies.
'the fact he doesnt represent me doesnt matter, i still related to him because i crave to relate to something'

my point: you should not have related to shallow representation, and you do not deserve to complain when HOLLYWOOD uses that against you

Stop projecting your personal distaste of the movie onto how others perceived it.
stop ignoring my points

you know whats funny? i liked the first movie. its just laughable the new gen of incels are so media addicted, you actually take it to represent you, when it clearly was about an insane person

he literally shot a TV presenter in the face and went on a rampage against society and apparently the concern was 'incels will relate to it too much' not... edgy teenagers will shoot up the theater
jfl what unbelievable cope

The first Joker movie made a huge splash with the blackpill community
the reason he was shut off by society doesn’t matter. Yes he wasn’t autistic or ugly but he was bullied and socially isolated
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
prove me right then defend yourself :feelshaha:

'the fact he doesnt represent me doesnt matter, i still related to him because i crave to relate to something'

my point: you should not have related to shallow representation, and you do not deserve to complain when HOLLYWOOD uses that against you
he represents people that stand out and get socially isolated for not fitting in, he doesn’t have to represent every single quality i have for me to relate to him being socially isolated for being different. Yeah it’s shallow if we compare it to the experience of a incel but who gives a shit, i don’t understand why it bothers you that much.

he represents people that stand out and get socially isolated for not fitting in, he doesn’t have to represent every single quality i have for me to relate to him being socially isolated for being different. Yeah it’s shallow if we compare it to the experience of a incel but who gives a shit, i don’t understand why it bothers you that much.
if you made a post on this site about an insane chad looking man who wasn't a movie character, but got 'bullied' for being insane in public and said 'i relate to this guy because society did not accept his literal diagnosed 'i laugh out loud uncontrollably on the train' illness, you'd be laughed off the forum

they exploited your pathetic desire to relate to anything

you get bullied for being non NT and ugly
he got bullied for laughing in peoples faces unprompted
you are not the same

we’re not insane” if you don’t believe that most people here are mentally ill then honestly idk what to tell you
I'm not only an incel but also a maniac? Fuck me.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
prove me right then defend yourself :feelshaha:
You move the goalpost a million different times, and now you're quoting yourself and you say we proved you right? Either you're trolling or you're a debilitated fucking retard. Please kill yourself.

You move the goalpost a million different times, and now you're quoting yourself and you say we proved you right? Either you're trolling or you're a debilitated fucking retard. Please kill yourself.
how

look at my first poast

i did not move them at all

my point is you were a fool for relating to an insane clown and thinking he represents you, as an ugly autist. He was NEITHER. You related to him. Your only defense is 'yes i related to him'

which means it proves me right

you know whats funny? i liked the first movie. its just laughable the new gen of incels are so media addicte
How old are you?

tbh most art is like that

people relate to music for the emotions, tone, themes, etc., even if it's a song about a personal experience of the singer which the listener hasn't gone through verbatim

people can relate to a song about the adrenaline rush from skydiving or loneliness even if they haven't been in the exact same situation

that's quite normal

this is as wrong as saying 1+1=3
you literally did prove me right

your only fucking defense
is 'yes he does not represent me, i related anyway'

that is MY POINT

How old are you?
27, unlike all 3 of these users who were 14-16 when it came out yet claim to perfectly remember that the reason the cops staked out this film was because of 'incel violence'

i remember clear as day
it was because they were worried the literal 'go on a rampage against society if you do not like society' would appeal to edgy teenagers, incel and non incel alike

only 1% of shooters are incel, the rest are edgy bullied teenagers who were destined for ascension

@The Scarlet Prince this thread is a funny read tbh

this site is so fucking biased. you ignore plain argument and circlejerk about why im not right here and quote eachother calling me wrong despite none of you being able to make an argument why i am wrong

my point: you were desperate to relate to anything. dont relate to a non ugly, non autistic, clinically insane, laugh in peoples faces uncontrollably clown made by HOLLYWOOD
your point : i relate to him even though hes nothing like me, he was a social outcast for 100% different reasons so i relate
that proves me right you retard

unbelievable fucking delusion
how do you think im not right about this ^

imagine tagging a user you know agrees with you just for backup instead of arguing back

then again i've never seen you make a non biased post in your life so im not surprised all you're doing here is trying to fellate the opinion that benefits you, once again

UNBELIEVABLE bias

i disagreed with your precious .is thread and you immediately ruled me your enemy for having a different opinion

but my opinion is correct

you related to a character who does not represent you, because of desperation to relate to something

'hes not ugly and not autistic and is an insane clown who laughs in peopels faces but society doesnt like people who laugh uncontrollably on the bus, and they dont like me, so i relate to him'

lol @ you

imagine possibly thinking that does not prove me right and that i 'move the goalposts' no i did not, at all. I stuck to 1 point the whole time. its correct. Fucking retards

my point: you were desperate to relate to anything. dont relate to a non ugly, non autistic, clinically insane, laugh in peoples faces uncontrollably clown made by HOLLYWOOD
your point : i relate to him even though hes nothing like me, he was a social outcast for 100% different reasons so i relate
I don't like the first joker film, I'm not into modern films

at this point you're just making random accusations

if you can't see that it's normal for incel males to relate to a rare piece of media focused on male loneliness, then that's really your problem not theirs

this is as wrong as saying 1+1=3
you literally did prove me right

your only fucking defense
is 'yes he does not represent me, i related anyway'

that is MY POINT
how

look at my first poast

i did not move them at all

my point is you were a fool for relating to an insane clown and thinking he represents you, as an ugly autist. He was NEITHER. You related to him. Your only defense is 'yes i related to him'

which means it proves me right
You're calling me a fool for relating to this character but in my first post I clearly stated "I did not care much for the first movie". My point was that the broader Incel community related to this rendition of the character and the studio intentionally wanted to distance themselves from Incels by adding a romance plot in the second movie. Despite my join date, I was still active in blackpill communities when this movie came out and I can absolutely remember a significant amount of people relating to the Joaquin Phoenix joker, you saying otherwise is patently false. Unless you can engage with my original point, there's really no point in me replying to you.

this site is so fucking biased
Then join looksmax and find a boyfriend, faggot

imagine tagging a user you know agrees with you just for backup instead of arguing back
I don't expect backup

I'm just tagging them since it's an amusing thread

about the joker no less

I don't like the first joker film, I'm not into modern films

at this point you're just making random accusations

if you can't see that it's normal for incel males to relate to a rare piece of media focused on male loneliness, then that's really your problem not theirs
I didn't say you did you fucking misrepresenting coper

i said copers found the social isolation relatable because they were desperate to relate

it was not about male loneliness at all

it didnt even cover it

it was about an insane clown laughing in peoples faces, and people not liking him because of that

You're calling me a fool for relating to this character but in my first post I clearly stated "I did not care much for the first movie".
not caring for the movie /= not relating

if you don't relate to him, why are you arguing against what i'm saying

if you did, im right