Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Joker 2 is actually an insanely based movie

This was the impression I got from them including harley, so I'm just not interested in watching it. First film ended perfectly as it was.
Actually yes, while having a true good sequel would be nice the first one is more than enough. We will probably never see such masterpiece again

Haven't seen it but I would have preferred if the riots and movement just got way fucking worse normfags and richfags publicly executed and then he dies later on to the national guard or something.

OP that is some bad weed indeed.
Get off that shit nigga

It’s a show trial for people who enjoyed the first movie, the people (((Todd Phillips))) clearly seems to loathe.

Actually yes, while having a true good sequel would be nice the first one is more than enough. We will probably never see such masterpiece again
"Never such innocence,
Never before or since,
As changed itself to past
Without a word - the men
Leaving the gardens tidy,
The thousands of marriages,
Lasting a little while longer:
Never such innocence again."

I heard that the movie was made as a fuck you to the incel community. They wanted to write the "wrongs" of the first one. They didn't like that lonely men liked and related to the movie so they did a complete 180 and ruined Joker as a character.
The fact it's a musical is proof enough.