Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Joker 2 was deliberately made to fuck with Incels

UNBELIEVABLE bias

i disagreed with your precious .is thread and you immediately ruled me your enemy for having a different opinion

but my opinion is correct
I believe that might be related more to your conduct, rather than anyone being biased

it was about an insane clown laughing in peoples faces, and people not liking him because of that
Sorry but this one made me cry laughing :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I believe that might be related more to your conduct, rather than anyone being biased
my conduct is i disagreed with his analysis of the movie and responded matching the insane :feels::feels::feels::feels: hes relatable tho that i got in reply

people literally proved what i was saying. my entire point was 'this guy does not represent incels, you related to him anyway'

the defense i got was 'i relate to him anyway because its social outcast'

he was INSANE he had clinical insanity

its not relatable, if you related to it just because 'he was a man who society did not like'

hes not ugly. not autistic. His problem was laughing in peoples face uncontrollably

if you relate to that because it makes him alone, you might as well walk into the nearest mental asylum and claim you relate to a guy screaming about being a soldier in the 1880s at the top of his lungs

guess what, he too is a social outcast

society doesnt like him either

doesnt mean you should relate to him

fucking waste my time arguing with biased idiots who cant see wrong from right they just defend the opinion that benefits them ad infinitum

none of you are any better than normies who deny lookism

tbh most art is like that

people relate to music for the emotions, tone, themes, etc., even if it's a song about a personal experience of the singer which the listener hasn't gone through verbatim

people can relate to a song about the adrenaline rush from skydiving or loneliness even if they haven't been in the exact same situation

that's quite normal
yep. I personally wouldn’t call the joker a incel movie, it’s a movie about how it is to be a social outcast. All incels are social outcasts so we can relate to that. I don’t know why the other dude is having a fit over us relating over it :feelskek: it’s so inconsequential

Sorry but this one made me cry laughing :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
ngl good catch that was funny af

makes the joker sound based. that should have been the plot for joker 2 tbhtbh

not one of you retarded fucks disputed the fact that a person who is insane and whose social problem is laughing in peoples faces is not representation

not ugly. not autistic.

my entire fucking point was that 'anyone who related to the joker was desperate to relate'

the only point i got back was 'i related to him anyway because he was a social outcast'

that PROVES what I said

instead you 3 biased fucks ignore this and just go 'ur wrong'

you do it purely to believe whatever you want to

its infuriating fucking cope

all 3 of them dont change their minds or see they are wrong they just keep thinking they werent even though the claim i made was 100% accurate it just does not benefit them

me: 'he doesn't represent you and you wish to relate to him anyway'
you: 'he doesn't represent me, but i wish to relate to him anyway. Therefore you are wrong.'
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Last edited:
The thing is, I don't think you even need to be an incel to appreciate the first Joaquin Phoenix Joker movie.

It is such a bleak, brutal portrayal of human loneliness and rejection, and society's indifference to all that. It didn't preach lookism or inceldom, it just told some ugly truths about society in a way that make a lot of people think - oh shit. That's exactly how things are.

I think that's why for every performative SJW who stood up and criticized it, they kinda spoke to a lukewarm audience, and a lot of people (including happy, sex-having normies) recognized the truth in it.

We used to have words for things like that.

Art.

Literature.

Bluepilled consumer culture isn't equipped to seriously rebut a dark work of genuine art. So naturally what they do instead is bait and switch. :soy: I know, let's make the sequel a musical romance!

That is just llke arguing on Twitter or reddit. If you can't make your case and you've lost the argument, just ghost the thread. Tomorrow's another day, and you can just start over again rocking your same old bluepilled bullshit in a whole new thread. Maybe today people who agree with you will be there? Maybe tomorrow you'll get what you're looking for - low-effort affirmation instead of a rigorous argument.

Last edited:
no it did not, it made a splash with you and 1% of incels, who watch so much mainstream content they feel desperate to relate to something they watch.

not ugly
not autistic
clinically insane with overwritten, meme problems like 'uncontrollable laughter'
all the blame put on a ficticious health institution instead of lookism
i cannot believe the reply to this was 'hes not ugly or autistic and was insane but im desperate to relate to something i watch. Ergo you are wrong and i hate you for it'

fucking biased users fuck this shithole forum full of copers who want to feel good about themselves constantly instead of facing reality

arguments as to why im wrong: 'i didnt like it i just related to it'
doesnt disprove my point which was purely about relating to it
'hes relatable to me despite the overwhelming differences'
yes thats why i said you related to him in desperation despite the overwhelming lack of similarities
'im going to stop reply to this user now'
unbelievable fucking dodge of being wrong

this forum is for copers who do and say anything that makes them feel good instead of facing reality, just like bluepillers, who they then criticize extensively and purely for 'not facing reality'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die—to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to: 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep, perchance to dream—ay, there's the rub:
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause—there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th'oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of dispriz'd love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th'unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovere'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles
And by opposing end them. To die—to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to: 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep, perchance to dream—ay, there's the rub:
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause—there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th'oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of dispriz'd love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th'unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovere'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
since this thread is for posting soliloquys now, here is my contribution

reply to my fucking arguments instead of dodging to feel you weren't wrong

not ugly. not autistic. he was a clown who laughed in peoples faces.

my point is you're desperate to relate to anyone

so a guy who is alone because he laughs in peoples faces, is what you related to.

how am i wrong

he does not represent you at all

no it did not, it made a splash with you and 1% of incels, who watch so much mainstream content they feel desperate to relate to something they watch.

not ugly
not autistic
clinically insane with overwritten, meme problems like 'uncontrollable laughter'
all the blame put on a ficticious health institution instead of lookism

if you related to the first joker, I have news for you, you are a person who craves to relate to media. They turn your non incel hero into a feminist joke and boo hoo not my joker. Get over it retard

try not thinking hollywood represents you this time. Joker was never even close, I watched the whole first movie twice, the theme of male loneliness was nonexistant, it was about insanity, and how '''society looks down on insane people'''
if you relate to that, you're underselling what autism actually is. Social inability is not insanity
Based original take

Based original take
got slaughtered for it by users whose only point was agreeing they're desperate to relate despite not being remotely the same, but somehow hate me anyway
'uncomfortable truth' = :feelsree:
oh well

reply to my fucking arguments instead of dodging to feel you weren't wrong
Not once did I say I related to this rendition of the Joker character. I reiterated my point in the post before last, which you only bothered replying to the first sentence. Until you can make a good faith criticism of my original point, there's no use in me replying to your manbaby ramblings anymore.

since this thread is for posting soliloquys now, here is my contribution
:feelshmm:

Not once did I say I related to this rendition of the Joker character. I reiterated my point in the post before last, which you only bothered replying to the first sentence. Until you can make a good faith criticism of my original point, there's no use in me replying to your manbaby ramblings anymore.

then why the fuck do you disagree with me that those who do are retarded and are desperate to relate to something despite it not representing them

THAT is my good faith criticism

instead of replying to it, you replied with delusional
IT IS REPRESENTATION CUS SOCIAL ISOLATION
over and over and over again

my entire fucking point was that they were desperate to relate to something. So if that is your rebuttal, then I'm fucking right. The fact they relate to ANY socially isolated person proves that beyond belief.

so now I have done so. Reply. Or fucking don't, because you hate being wrong

my one and only point is that despite overwhelming differences, users desperate to relate to something, related to a guy in face paint whose problem was screaming at people on the bus. It does not represent them, he was just a different type of outcast

that's like going into a mental asylum and relating to the guy screaming 'VIVA NAPOLEON'
society doesn't feel comfy around that guy either

So either you agree that in spite of overwhelming differences, a small handful of incels were desperate to relate, while the majority ignored this hollywood trash for the trash that it was

or you disagree

Last edited:

IMG 8062

Face reveal of erenyeager