Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Joker gets raped and gaped in Joker 2, Hollywood made this movie to demoralize incels

This is what happens when political correctness or "sending the correct message" becomes more important than making a good art.

Still haven’t even seen the first one

This is what happens when political correctness or "sending the correct message" becomes more important than making a good art.
or making money jfl

idk why the left whines about 'capitalism' so much, when businesses will sacrifice profits nowadays just for dumb points-scoring like this film

goyslop

or making money jfl

idk why the left whines about 'capitalism' so much, when businesses will sacrifice profits nowadays just for dumb points-scoring like this film
Exactly. They claim to hate big corporations when those corporations are the one supporting and funding them.

Exactly. They claim to hate big corporations when those corporations are the one supporting and funding them.
fax

without corporations enforcing leftist censorship and the MSM promoting their agenda, the left would be nowhere

And the cherry on top of this pile of w0ke shit, is the fact that they implay that heath ledgers 2008 j0ker is some sort of psyho who followed this j0ker. This psycho stabs him and then cuts a smile on his face.

2008 j0ker was a war veteran.

I will watch the movie when it comes out digitelly, just to see how they butcherd the 2019 j0ker. From what I understand its Joaquin Phoenix, and not the director who insisted on making it a musical and on the story line, the director on the other hand wanted a strigher sequal to 2019.
Yeah that was retarded, the Joker was obviously some kind of spec op glowie that went psycho and was INSPIRED by Batman not some homo.

Just pirate it bro that what I did, I already knew they were going to destroy the Joker because Jews didnt want disenfranchised males and incels to have a symbol

Is this suppose to tie into the dark knight trilogy? I keep hearing contradicting statements about the second joker at the end of the film.
Its can't because the Joker in the TDK was inspired by Batman to become what he is and he was a war veteran some kind of soldier.

Its can't because the Joker in the TDK was inspired by Batman to become what he is and he was a war veteran some kind of soldier.
LMAOOO that fuckin avi :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: