Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Joker 2 is actually an insanely based movie

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
I haven't watched it, but I've seen some reviews with spoilers.

It seems like a very BP movie, tbh. In the first movie, Arthur was an ugly loser who lived with his crazy mother, worked a shitty job and was bullied by his coworkers. Then one day, he almost gets murdered on a train by some guys and decides to stand up for himself, which starts his journey to get justice against the system and become the Joker.

Great!

At the end of the movie, however, he was arrested and ended up in prison.

I see some people complaining that they wanted him to lead criminals, to create chaos in the city! Seriously? The guy was in his 30/40s, loser,incel, feminine cuck and lonely, of course he wouldn't do shit, he just had enough for a while. The murders and the Joker persona were just a power trip, after he becomes powerless, he goes back to being the same pathetic loser. To me, it's very realistic.

Then there's Harley Queen, a girl who falls in love with the Joker because he's a psychopath killer; how could it get more realistic than that? When she finds out he's a spineless loser, she leaves. She just wants attention at the expense of the Joker because he was being promoted by the media. This seems like common foid behavior.

If there's one thing this movie proves, it's that there's no standing up for yourself, there's no justice, there's no fighting the system. If you try to do something, they'll crush you even more than before.

Arthur spends his entire life being abused, bullied, and destroyed, but no one cares about him, from his good personality at the beginning of the first movie, to his Joker acts to escape his terrible life, nothing matters because he was doomed from the start.

I don't know how people expected anything different, this is the end of the losers, they'll end up as losers no matter what they do, it's their destiny. There's no change, there's no "ascension", there's nothing. That's the message of "Joker 2"

Insanely based content by Todd Phillips, he really understands BP.

I heard that the movie was made as a fuck you to the incel community. They wanted to write the "wrongs" of the first one. They didn't like that lonely men liked and related to the movie so they did a complete 180 and ruined Joker as a character.

They ruin everything.

I heard that the movie was made as a fuck you to the incel community. They wanted to write the "wrongs" of the first one. They didn't like that lonely men liked and related to the movie so they did a complete 180 and ruined Joker as a character.
This.

I disagree. The movie is just very realistic. People wanted a bluepilled version of the Joker, like in the comics.

They didn't ruin it, the movie is exactly what would happen if a guy like ER, for example, had survived.
So you watched It? I don't like the fact that there's foid involved and I don't know if it's worth it for me to watch that fucking movie in French.

So you watched It? I don't like the fact that there's foid involved and I don't know if it's worth it for me to watch that fucking movie in French.
No. But I've seen reviews with heavy spoilers. Did you read the text?

No, I've seen reviews with heavy spoilers. Did you read the text?
Yes, but reviews is one thing, and another thing is the film itself. Especially when there is a foid involved.

Yes, but reviews is one thing, and another thing is the film itself. Especially when there is a foid involved.
But the foid does exactly what foids do irl. It's a good depiction of foid's behaviour.

nah it's just todd phillips throwing a hissyfit at incels

but I agree that it's really funny that they showed how harley quinn was only attracted to him for being a high-status criminal, and abandoned him when he gave up that persona

the meekspill on screen

but honestly it's a musical and courtroom drama, what could be more dull tbh

Nah they ruined Arthurs character it seems like this whole sequel is just to humiliate his character i mean he literally gets raped :feelswhat:

I didn’t watch any of those movies but it’s nice to hear an alternative opinion

but I agree that it's really funny that they showed how harley quinn was only attracted to him for being a high-status criminal, and abandoned him when he gave up that persona

the meekspill on screen

Yes, it is an accidently blackpilled situation just like the first. But it so based that I must give Todd some recognition.

Nah they ruined Arthurs character it seems like this whole sequel is just to humiliate his character i mean he literally gets raped :feelswhat:
How was his character ruined? He was always ruined, it literally never began for him. It would be worse if he suddenly became a dark triad mafia boss like some people wanted.

How was his character ruined? He was always ruined, it literally never began for him. It would be worse if he suddenly became a dark triad mafia boss like some people wanted.
I never wanted him to become a dark triad boss and the character his life was ruined in a sense but joker is an incel movie and joker 2 is character assassination they humiliate the fuck out of him

I never wanted him to become a dark triad boss and the character his life was ruined in a sense but joker is an incel movie and joker 2 is character assassination they humiliate the fuck out of him
Joker 2 is still an incel film, it shows how he never had a chance. Perhaps it's a hard pill to swallow even for incels, not even leftist normies could bear to see what BP really is in its true form. No confrontations, no personalitymaxxing, no comeback, just humiliation until the day you die.

Joker 2 is still an incel film, it shows how he never had a chance. Perhaps it's a hard pill to swallow even for incels, not even leftist normies could bear to see what BP really is in its true form. No confrontations, no personalitymaxxing, no comeback, just humiliation until the day you die.
I agree in a sense but him getting raped is just beyond faggoted

Chrome DNVEFKFBpt

Woker 2

Incel having a terrible life, getting no empathy and being humiliated every single day of his life.

They tried to be woke but ended up being very realistic.
Very realistic at the fact of Arthur being sodomized?

If it were any way "realistic" hed be raped by other prisoners. And why did they have to make them black, at that?

Very realistic at the fact of Arthur being sodomized?

If it were any way "realistic" hed be raped by other prisoners. And why did they have to make them black, at that?
People don't get raped? You guys just wanted a bluepill movie. Even incels can't handle how brutal life is.

People don't get raped? You guys just wanted a bluepill movie. Even incels can't handle how brutal life is.
So, you say it is "truthful" and "realistic" when incels raped in prisons by prison guards with a career and a reputation? How does this make sense in any way?

Also, the kikes at netflix made them black jfl.

So, you say it is "truthful" and "realistic" when incels raped in prisons by prison guards with a career and a reputation? How does this make sense in any way?

Also, the kikes at netflix made them black jfl.
Do you really think they wouldn't absolutely destroy incels in case they didn't kill themselves after going ER? How can you guys be so naive?

Do you really think they wouldn't absolutely destroy incels in case they didn't kill themselves after going ER? How can you guys be so naive?
Clearly when you hear "prison" the first thought in your head is rape. As if they are going to immediately grope him the moment they lock up the gates. I don't know if whether or not to call you perverted or really fucking naive to think that

I saw a pretty good comment on jewtube about one of the themes. Made a thread about it if curious.

https://incels.is/threads/in-relation-to-the-joker-2.664431/#post-15506657
You nailed it:

Suck it Todd Phillips. You contradicted yourself by trying to make the opposite of what you intended. This movie only reinforces the themes of the original instead of trying to destroy it.

View attachment 1284863
100%

This film is completely faithful to the first one's message

Last edited:
joker 2 is actually an insanely bad movie

Clearly when you hear "prison" the first thought in your head is rape. As if they are going to immediately grope him the moment they lock up the gates. I don't know if whether or not to call you perverted or really fucking naive to think that
How the fuck did you arrive at this conclusion? lol

Rape is just something that can happen to a person in prison, I never said it MUST happen.

I know incels wanted to see a movie about one of us having the last laugh, but that's not how the world works, man. If you are incel and blackpilled, you should know this by now.

How the fuck did you arrive at this conclusion? lol

Rape is just something that can happen to a person in prison, I never said it MUST happen.

I know incels wanted to see a movie about one of us having the last laugh, but that's not how the world works, man. If you are incel and blackpilled, you should know this by now.
If you consider getting gang raped in prison by two black guards a common occurrence (which is a retarded viewpoint) i guess you would fall for anything that is labelled as "blackpilled"

The first one was shit and retarded and this one sounds even worse

If you consider getting gang raped in prison by two black guards a common occurrence (which is a retarded viewpoint) i guess you would fall for anything that is labelled as "blackpilled"
Are you playing dumb or something? Where did you get the idea that I think this is a common occurrence? It's just something that could happen, man. That's all I said. You're just trying to degrade my point of view to make your argument look better.

Are you playing dumb or something? Where did you get the idea that I think this is a common occurrence? It's just something that could happen, man. That's all I said. You're just trying to degrade my point of view to make your argument look better.
You're saying as if it is blackpilled evidence as if things like that actually commonly happens. You have no idea what happens in prison, and neither do i. That scene in particular was clearly intended to mock the incel. Don't deny it.

DUDE IT WAS FUCKING AWFUL LOL

You're saying as if it is blackpilled evidence as if things like that actually commonly happens. You have no idea what happens in prison, and neither do i. That scene in particular was clearly intended to mock the incel. Don't deny it.
???

I didn't say the rape scene is proof of the Black Pill, but the fact that he went to prison, was powerless and humiliated is. This shows that no matter what you do as a loser, you will most likely fail.

My argument is still the same with or without the rape scene. You're the one obsessed with this specific part of the movie, I didn't even mention it in my thread. What I said is that the film showed how the system crushed him over and over until he died, he never escaped his status as a loser. The rape scene is just a meaningless detail.

There is a literally see where he kiss a man of his own free will and he gets butt raped by prisong guards. NOT BASED

the meekspill on screen

Yeah the thugmaxxpill and darktriadpill were prominent, but people forget all the things the movies specifically does to shit on the Joker as a concept. He admits that it wasn't soyciety and that he was just a heckin chud who decided to kill people. Bluepilled Jewish propaganda humilation ritual

Yeah the thugmaxxpill and darktriadpill were prominent, but people forget all the things the movies specifically does to shit on the Joker as a concept. He admits that it wasn't soyciety and that he was just a heckin chud who decided to kill people. Bluepilled Jewish propaganda humilation ritual
It doesn't matter what he said, the movie SHOWS it was soyciety. Arthur is just a weak cuck, just like he was in the first movie.

???

I didn't say the rape scene is proof of the Black Pill, but the fact that he went to prison, was powerless and humiliated is. This shows that no matter what you do as a loser, you will most likely fail.

My argument is still the same with or without the rape scene. You're the one obsessed with this specific part of the movie, I didn't even mention it in my thread. What I said is that the film showed how the system crushed him over and over until he died, he never escaped his status as a loser. The rape scene is just a meaningless detail.
Quite funny that you defend this scene in particular. It was already a red flag for the producers to make both the guards black. But hey, its just all meaningless details, rite guys?

It doesn't matter what he said, the movie SHOWS it was soyciety. Arthur is just a weak cuck, just like he was in the first movie.
So the part where he is a fucking faggot that kisses men and gets ass rape part of that to, stop trying to make bluepilled jewish propaganda into anything but that. This movie is not secretly based. In the end Arthur actively bends over for soyciety and the system both literally and figuratively and his action as the Joker are treated as negatives.

Quite funny that you defend this scene in particular. It was already a red flag for the producers to make both the guards black. But hey, its just all meaningless details, rite guys?
Dude, I'm not DEFENDING anything. lol Why are you trying so hard to accuse me of this? I didn't mention that fucking scene, it doesn't make any difference to what I'm saying. I didn't say it is not relevant in the context of globohomo trying to force their message, but for my thread it is fucking useless. I don't know why you're so obsessed with this.

Last edited:
So the part where he is a fucking faggot that kisses men and gets ass rape part of that to, stop trying to make bluepilled jewish propaganda into anything but that. This movie is not secretly based. In the end Arthur actively bends over for soyciety and the system both literally and figuratively and his action as the Joker are treated as negatives.
I don't give a shit about him being a faggot, that doesn't change what I said. The overall message of the film is based.

Yes, it is an accidently blackpilled situation just like the first. But it so based that I must give Todd some recognition.
It is heavily implied in the movie that Arthur gets literally the Joker assraped out of him. How is it based?

The director himself told that he made the movie to shit on the fans(incels), and you can tell, because it is A SHITTY MUSICAL with LADY GAGA of all people. She can't act for shit.

We are talking about Todd Phillips here. The guy who managed to make Hangover and then fuck it up.

The only reason the first Joker was good is because Phillips took heavily from Taxi Driver and King Of Comedy (both masterpieces) combined with Phoenix being a top tier actor. He is done, he lucked out massively.

This was the impression I got from them including harley, so I'm just not interested in watching it. First film ended perfectly as it was.