Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Johnny Depp loses hundreds of millions /contract because UK media blackballed him.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

labeled as a "wifebeater" now.

your whole career, livelihood, millions will be lost if you lay a hand on a foid even in self defense, and millions of liars and accusers will make sure to that.

Based, fuck chads and fuck sexhavers

labeled as a "wifebeater" now.

your whole career, livelihood, millions will be lost if you lay a hand on a foid even in self defense, and millions of liars and accusers will make sure to that.
you now know what thousens of men have been suffering in my country since year 2005. When the feminist make their Gender Violence Laws and it was ovER for men.

Oh I know those stories so well. only when a Celeb is hitted by it someone notices.

Cant say based because a foid won, cant say i care because its a giga chad.

Based, fuck chads and fuck sexhavers

Cant say based because a foid won, cant say i care because its a giga chad.

You're looking at the small picture. It's not about women vs. Chad. This is the victory of "Men are automatically guilty." Depp was not the beater. Amber Heard was the beater. And yet Warner Bros. has seen fit to kick him out of Fantastic Beasts, but not kick Heard out of Aquaman. This is not even close to good.

You're looking at the small picture. It's not about women vs. Chad. This is the victory of "Men are automatically guilty." Depp was not the beater. Amber Heard was the beater. And yet Warner Bros. has seen fit to kick him out of Fantastic Beasts, but not kick Heard out of Aquaman. This is not even close to good.
Yes i know, thats why i said it isnt based because a foid won.

100%
This sets a precedent that the media can openly defame any guy that defends himself against a woman as a woman beater and get away with it without having to pay damages for libel if their lies are challenged in court.

My heart gets warm when Chad gets fucked.

Yes i know, thats why i said it isnt based because a foid won.

You should care. You're thinking small, you're thinking "Depp is the victim here." No, justice itself is the victim here.

You should care. You're thinking small, you're thinking "Depp is the victim here." No, justice itself is the victim here.
no i dont fuckin care. theres no justice if its not done by me

Men have always been automatically guilty, and I can't wait for everyone to realize this.

Men have always been automatically guilty, and I can't wait for everyone to realize this.

We should be fighting for a world where men are not automatically guilty.

Fuck this chad who got all the hot stacies and fame for just being spawned as a gigachad i have no remorse for him tbh, fuck that stupid stacy cunt also and the cucked bbc news network

Only after males have realized that they are automatically guilty.

Why? To what end? I thought the end we were seeking was a world where men are not automatically guilty.

Over for Caribbean piratecels

Why? To what end? I thought the end we were seeking was a world where men are not automatically guilty.
Yes, but that isn't possible until men realize that they are guilty. The only way I see that happening is foid worship goes too far, too fast and normies realize what's going on.

Brutal remindwrer that men on this very forum voted for Biden. The same guy many feminists stand with to bring even harsher laws for men. Just like Obama did with his ridiculous campus rape laws

the press fucked him over

Really who gives a fuck he’s already wealthy beyond belief and lived a long Chad life

So what he got scammed by a foid AWATS

His life has been way better then mine he deserves some hard times

rip gigachad multi-millionaire who can get laid in a nanosecond by supermodels
Won't you please give pity for poor little Johnny Depp? :(

Really who gives a fuck he’s already wealthy beyond belief and lived a long Chad life

So what he got scammed by a foid AWATS

His life has been way better then mine he deserves some hard times

Pay no attention to the contrarian retards running around this forum vomiting their half baked opinions. Some here cannot see past their noses

There was proof that the bitch was abusing him and the courts still cucked him? If this doesn't wake men up, I don't know what will.

you now know what thousens of men have been suffering in my country since year 2005. When the feminist make their Gender Violence Laws and it was ovER for men.

Oh I know those stories so well. only when a Celeb is hitted by it someone notices.
for every Johnny Depp, there are at least 1 million men suffering worse, Johnny Depp can survive without a job,
most men can't,they will end up homeless and dying in the streets,
have domestic violence on his record, basically A Scarlet Letter on his back.

Fuck him tbh, now he's old and being old as a man means game over.

Still, he had a better life than i can even dream of, even If i lived one THOUSAND years he would still lifemog me.

I think he's a good actor tho( love that jack sparrow move), also think that amber heard should be "shared" by ALL incels.co members and annihilated after we got done

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back