Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ women complaining about sexism in gaming

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Theres a good reason why people bash women in gaming and its because if you dont they will use that as an opportunity to act like sluts. You have to bully them to prevent them from bullying you.

I was just in a game (of CS) and had a girl on my team
She was 18 and not to be a dick I didnt say anything about it and likewise my teammates acted normal as well, were here to play.

Not even 5 minutes into the game and she starts flirting with this 15 year old kid on my team complimenting how deep and sexy his voice is (getting voicemogged by a 15 year old is a whole another subjects that I dont even wanna get into, lol at my life)

We are trying to make callouts and the bitch is telling us to shut up so she can talk to this guy and then when he says hes 15 she says to add him so she can hit him up later.

All this time Im trying to keep my cool but Im raging on the inside.

She then started talking about her ex and I couldnt handle her anymore so I just teamkilled her a couple times until getting kicked out for doing too much damage to friendlies.

Why do women do this? How do they expect you to treat them with respect when the first thing they do is start flirting and talking about their sex life?

JFL at this shit

your first mistake is playing cs tbh

good game, absolutely horrible/toxic community that makes you want to rage-quit the second you get in a comp.

This is why I don't touch any multiplayer games.

Just fucking lol if you're an incel still playing video games in 2018.

Every community has sold us out, especially gaming.

whogivesafucc said:
good game, absolutely horrible/toxic community that makes you want to rage-quit the second you get in a comp.

Every game has a shitty """""""""""""community""""""""""""

Lol. I would've called her out. I hate women.

Also who is that Chad in your avi?

If you get killed by a female in video games, you should rope instantly

whogivesafucc said:

I dont know what else to play tbh, but youre right, 99% of the time Im playing with teens

Fuck multiplayer gaming, the worst is SJWs ruining gaming in general. Game development, the craft, etc.

"The protaganist in this game isn't a woman!!! UGHGHHGHGHGHGH!!!!"

"There is no feminism in this plotline!!!"

"there are no strong females in the entire game!!!"

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Kill yourselves. SJWs are honestly so fucking stupid. I wish I hung out on a forum that had some SJWs so I could fucking crucify them with sound logic and arguments.

Total Imbecile said:
whogivesafucc said:
I dont know what else to play tbh, but youre right, 99% of the time Im playing with teens

yeah, there's really nothing else to play. i think your best bet is singleplayer games. multiplayer games are literal cancer nowadays. complete normie land. i was LE in csgo but quit because on top of all these obviously walling fucks you had the squeakers, femoids, etc. just complete trash community, probably the worst i ever saw. i think the only thing that rivals it is league.

anincelforlifelol said:

I just TKd her a bunch of times out of the blue, I was too afraid that shed call me a virgin in front of these other kids

anincelforlifelol said:

Its me

jk, dont know his name, do a reverse search you should be able to find his twitter

UncannyValley said:
whogivesafucc said:
Every game has a shitty """""""""""""community""""""""""""

yeah, learned that the hard way unfortunately. even now when i almost exclusively play osrs (only reason is because i don't really have to speak or do anything with anyone, can just grind on my own and make money) it's still cancer the second anything social happens.

just lol man, even games suck nowadays. singleplayer games are pretty boring, no difficulty or anything whatsoever unless you play games like dark souls (gets boring anyway). one day i'll rope just for entertainment.

In these games, Is it possible to mute only one specific player?

whogivesafucc said:
just lol man, even games suck nowadays. singleplayer games are pretty boring, no difficulty or anything whatsoever unless you play games like dark souls  (gets boring anyway). one day i'll rope just for entertainment.

Singleplayer games are good enough for me because I'm not amazing at them, and they're relaxing.

whogivesafucc said:
yeah, learned that the hard way unfortunately. even now when i almost exclusively play osrs (only reason is because i don't really have to speak or do anything with anyone, can just grind on my own and make money) it's still cancer the second anything social happens.

just lol man, even games suck nowadays. singleplayer games are pretty boring, no difficulty or anything whatsoever unless you play games like dark souls (gets boring anyway). one day i'll rope just for entertainment.

I kinda feel lonely when I play singleplayer games. When they just get released I can play them as I usually discuss them with other people playing but then eventually people move on and I dont have $60 to throw every time a game comes out

Only online game I play is overwatch and I just get reported for trolling.

Pasteleiro said:

It is, but if I mute her the guy will still keep talking to her

If I mute them both, well then we cant effectively communicate and operate as a team

Whats the point of playing a team oriented game then?

try playing over watch that game is an sjw fiesta

Total Imbecile said:

If I mute them both, well then we cant effectively communicate and operate as a team

Play Fortnite then. It's every man (ANd WoMAn ggrrrrrr) for themself.

Total Imbecile said:
Pasteleiro said:

Muting in csgo is pretty stupid unless you're insanely skilled enough to the point where you can carry yourself without info.

whogivesafucc said:

This OP, i had to quit playing CS years ago, it made my so fucking angry

now that i dont play video games anymore i feel much more calm and happy

You should have put that bitch in her place.

Dont play normalfag games like cs then. Cs is what all the normies play now, you will unironically find less normalfags on Halo or Cod nowadays.

gstvtrp said:
Just fucking lol if you're an incel still playing video games in 2018.

Every community has sold us out, especially gaming.

I only play CoD, Fallout, and Far Cry.

KV3 said:
Dont play normalfag games like cs then. Cs is what all the normies play now, you will unironically find less normalfags on Halo or Cod nowadays.

The tables have turned that far?

UncannyValley said:

Yeah. Especially Halo. There are legit almost no normalfags on Halo 5.

UncannyValley said:
KV3 said:

Yes, can confirm what he said. That's why I quit. 95% of people there are annoying normies who deserve to be crucified. They all have anime profile pictures too, that's kind of the reason I hate anime fags now.

It's just...the worst cancer, can't even describe it honestly. I think I developed a tumor that I don't know about somewhere from playing that game.

whogivesafucc said:
Yes, can confirm what he said. That's why I quit. 95% of people there are annoying normies who deserve to be crucified. They all have anime profile pictures too, that's kind of the reason I hate anime fags now.

It's just...the worst cancer, can't even describe it honestly. I think I developed a tumor that I don't know about somewhere from playing that game.

I do not associate with anime haters.

for-anime-haters_o_1276371.jpg

Anytime I encounter a female in an online game I do everything I can to make her as uncomfortable as possible. I get a huge smile when they quit or get angry, but blackpilling their white knights is super fun too. Overwatch is the best because I always perform better than the femoid and can make her feel like shit with my higher kills/heals or whatever.

UncannyValley said:
whogivesafucc said:

I don't actually hate people who watch anime. It's just that the people who bullied/talked shit to me in cs were always people who had anime pictures.

whogivesafucc said:
I don't actually hate people who watch anime. It's just that the people who bullied/talked shit to me in cs were always people who had anime pictures.

Because they're autistic trolls with nothing better to do.

whogivesafucc said:
UncannyValley said:
whogivesafucc said:

Those guys arent actual anime fans. They're just weebish pseudonormies who watch the shit for op protags and 2d girls. Their anime viewing history is probs naruto, sao, attack on titan, some random shonen, and hentai/harem.

KV3 said:
whogivesafucc said:
UncannyValley said:
whogivesafucc said:
Those guys arent actual anime fans. They're just weebish pseudonormies who watch the shit for op protags and 2d girls. Their anime viewing history is probs naruto, sao, attack on titan, some random shonen, and hentai/harem.

Ah, yeah that's what I thought anyway. That game is literally 99% edgy normies.

It's fucked honestly, they have invaded literally all of our safe spaces. Back then, comics were sort of an incel hobby, so were board games, then there came games on consoles, pc, etc. now it's literally all invaded by normies. i bet femoids are even playing magic: the gathering now.

whogivesafucc said:
Ah, yeah that's what I thought anyway. That game is literally 99% edgy normies.

It's fucked honestly, they have invaded literally all of our safe spaces. Back then, comics were sort of an incel hobby, so were board games, then there came games on consoles, pc, etc. now it's literally all invaded by normies. i bet femoids are even playing magic: the gathering now.

MTG is infested.

The new safe spaces are incel communities, and hardcore programming communities like machine learning and cryptocurrency. Everything entertainment tier has been coopted.

A few weeks ago I was playing Smite, got queued with a female who despite being last pick calls mid, didn't get mid and decided to run into the enemy team to intentionally feed them. Thank god everyone reported her, females don't belong in online games.

I don't know who's worse in online games between females and kids. I fucking hate those pussy ass squeaker high pitched voiced kids. I want slap the shit out of them!

Nautica1983 said:
I don't know who's worse in online games between females and kids. I fucking hate those pussy ass squeaker high pitched voiced kids. I want slap the shit out of them!

I want them to suck my cawk

Nautica1983 said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szLIo7f1hu8[/video]

youre a cuck for letting that bother you that much

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back