Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL @ this thread putting down a brocel and denying the blackpill itself

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

"you're incel because you're autistic bro"

"just exercise some level of social comportment bro" aka "just have a good personality"

"getting a tinder match is the same as getting laid bro"

JFL!!! IF YOUR FACE DOESN'T SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, YOU'RE UGLY AND ITS OVER, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT!! :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: IF YOU HAVE TO TRY, YOU'RE UGLY!!

@Atavistic Autist @sub8male

Last edited:
A majority of men are not Chad, and a majority of men have had at least some sexual experiences, so it follows that if you are an average-looking male (or slightly below), then you are expected to peacock in inventive ways in order to impress women, usually by leveraging your social clout.

If you are diagnosed with autism, however, as both I and @sub8male are, then your ability to do this is severely compromised, and this is a massive contributing factor to inceldom and social alienation/estrangement in general -- in fact, probably the decisive factor.

I do not hate @sub8male, and I do not doubt that his life is lacking in positive experiences, but the way that he refuses to contemplate how his autism has adversely impacted his life is ridiculous, and I say this not because I want to feel smugly superior to him, but because I want to help him.

Least of all do I want to spread bluepilled platitudes. Conceding that your autism negatively affects you is not being delusional, but admitting reality. The way that normies judge others based upon fake, external characteristics like physical features and social comportment is altogether evidence of the blackpill, and artificially manufacturing these things whether through social skills or plastic surgery -- both manipulations -- is a way of playing upon their prejudices to your own advantage. Which I have no particular moral qualms with, given the overall immorality of our soyciety, if I do have some reservations about whether fakemaxxing will necessarily lead to self-actualization for an autist.

Last edited:
Interesting drama

sub8male is cool

Another sub 8 larper gone. Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back