Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [JFL][RageFuel] I met up with Ryo and you won't BELIEVE what he did [everyone GTFIH!!!]

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
So I meet up with Ryo and we go to this bar type place blah blah you guys know his side of the story from this thread:

https://incels.is/threads/met-up-wi...ay-we-got-cucked-by-hipsters-this-time.85515/

What you DON'T know is that this motherfucker Ryo proved once and for all that he is a SOYBOY. This is the ONLY thing he ordered at the bar, and now he has ordered it TWICE on TWO SEPARATE OCCASSIONS.

Take the SoyPill:

Y8yJ6kl.png

I'm literally SHAKING right now. How can this SoyBoy pretend to be a blackpilled moderator, pillar of the community like this?? It's fucking over for soyboymoderatorcels.

@Ritalincel

Ban Ryo Hazuki from moderator, and put me as his replacement.

remove soysauce

Jfl read the description of the chicken wings. "Caramelized honey wings with soy AND blue cheese. Who the fuck has blue cheese with chicken?

Thanks a lot for making me hungry. I hope you're happy with what you've just done.

even the :soy: chefs are looking to convert all men into cucks.

time to have a incel.is revolution :feelsbaton:

He’s a cucktears infiltrator :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Need more Adventures of Ryo & Blickpall threads.

That is why he has such a long face, it's all the estrogen from the soy that's been messing with his hormones.

on the other hand, im sure incelqueers will worship him as a god amongst men :soy::soy::soy::soy::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all:

I stand up for our moderator only because he likes code geass.

General-Tsos-Cauliflower-1-7.jpg

Tell me that doesn't look delicious.. Because there is SOY in it!
We are all guilty of eating soy and finding it delicious but unlike the degenerates we understand that soy in little amounts is needed for certain delicious dishes and even then we cook it as to weaken its emasculating power over us and we never drink it unpurified.

Again I give more examples of delicious soy food.

asian-yum-chicken-tablefortwoblog-2.jpg

soy-sauce-noodlesH2-600x400.jpg

I want to announce as of today Ryo_Hazuki is no longer part of the moderation team.
He has been permabanned according to our rules regarding soy.

Is this forreal?

Blickpall, you can be light-hearted at times? Wow. That's actually shocking.

It's over for soycels.

How did you managed to met up other incels?

In my defense, chicken tendies are the core of incel cuisine and chicken wings were the closest thing they had to tendies.

In my defense, chicken tendies are the core of incel cuisine and chicken wings were the closest thing they had to tendies.

MMOMY GF GIVE CHICKEN TENDERS NOW :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

all incels are soyboys

What do 2 incels discuss when they get together??

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back