Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL on "anti-bullying"

Alex Grandi

Alex Grandi

over for manlets
★★★★
i had my tv on and noticed one of those cringe anti-bullying commercials. it depicted an average foid being called ugly and fat by her classmates and featured their support site
the site had several images to depict bullying, including this. almost all of them had a female victim

Jfl

and then i remembered of all those equally cringe anti-bullying short movies on youtube, like this :feelskek::feelskek:

noticing a pattern yet? it's always about fucking women. "anti-bullying" is just whiteknighting as of right now
whether from my own experiences or from what you can see everywhere, males are always the ones who receive the worst of it. but god fucking forbid if there's something related to "victimhood" and "support" that doesn't involve women right?

beta males getting bullied into suicide and even creating school safety issues in US schools? who cares, ban guns and teach men to suck it up :feelsree::reeeeee:
foid with 3k instagram followers showering her with attention daily got a single "kys" message? it's time for society to stop and rethink how we degenerated to this point. time for some anti-bullying legislation :feelskek:

society is so afraid of depicting any form of males getting fucked over that people go out of their way to create a false narrative of females being the majority of victims (lacking the decency to even make it 50-50)
anti-bullying movement in its current form: bluepilled feminist BS

not clicking, that shit is so fake and so gay

It's forbidden to bully the qweens, but no one cares one quark about weak males.

They should use incels for the commercials. But bullying is never gonna stop

Oh the early 2010s with those fucking videos.
I hate this decade so much.

It's confirmed. We are currently living in a society against men.

Also, the best way to stop bullying is fighting back, don't need to be a genius to notice this.

Seems like bullying incels is tolerated :feelsseriously:

According to soyciety, bullying is only okay when it happens to males smh

poor little rubber dumpling needs her fill oh I could not give a shit. notice in the video they use good looking foids instead of the real types of foids who get bullied which are the fat ones, poor ones .so this is a bigger lie here as its not the good looking foids or boys who get bullied its the poor and ugly ones or so called weak ones. and to be honest I am sick of hearing how bad fucking cunt foids have got it I know foids who have mental health issues and they get a shit load of support but men are just handed bread crumbs when it comes to help and support.
So fuck these cunts men kill themselves more than foids do and all society is concerned with is the foids fuck foids and fuck society, society does nothing but betray men in the worst light and then wonders why so many killings go on to be done by men.

It's forbidden to bully the qweens, but no one cares one quark about weak males.
PROTECT DA QKWEENS AT ALL COSTS.

But fuck that ugly manlet he gets beat up and stuffed into trash cans and cuts himself when he goes everyday but who cares right?

DA QKWEEN IS UPSET CUZ CHAD ONLY STUCK ONE FINGER UP HER TWAT INSTEAD OF 3 SHE IS DA VICTIM OF BULLEEEEEING!

No one cares about bullying when it is against ugly males