Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl my dad printed me some article how to find friends

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
he has some free time in job and him being a boring man, he doesnt know what todo with himself despite having access to computer and internet

so he tends to google mental issues (or other issues) that he thinks I have, prints them, and tells me to read them. ofc i never once did read them, but it didnt stop him from bringing more printed lame articles in my native language

the thing is, i temporarily choose to not have friends, and i dont have issues making friends, i just dont feel like i need them atm, but he thinks if every male has friends in my age then i need too or theres something wrong with me

funniest part is that both my parents have no friends

Just read wikihow and sort yourself out theory

he has some free time in job and him being a boring man, he doesnt know what todo with himself despite having access to computer and internet

so he tends to google mental issues (or other issues) that he thinks I have, prints them, and tells me to read them. ofc i never once did read them, but it didnt stop him from bringing more printed lame articles in my native language

the thing is, i temporarily choose to not have friends, and i dont have issues making friends, i just dont feel like i need them atm, but he thinks if every male has friends in my age then i need too or theres something wrong with me

funniest part is that both my parents have no friends

Boomers are delusional.

I don't have friends but I wish I had