Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jfl if you are not a top tier male

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
But they like it that way. They never come out and tell all the ugly guys to never expect sex from them, they like the attention so they don't tell them the truth. That's why clueless men have to come here and get blackpilled by us. It would be much more easy if the roasties did it for us, but they need their beta cucks so they will try their best to keep them chasing a carrot on a string.
I agree

I'm sick and tired of women. They have everyhting handed to them and have the nerve to claim we live in a patriarchal society. The really have no empathy for us at all but when we speak the truth about them we are labelled as the bad guy.

Revolution or rope.

I talk to older women and they tell me they are absolutely invisible to men. They may still have standards, but they have no takers. Maybe they mean invisible to Chads, but I don't know.

They just want to be chased like they were when they were younger. That is how easy it is to be a young woman, just fucking exist and good things will come to you.

guys will never stop being thirsty, even though it screws over every other male by giving women inflated egos from the validation, that's why you have fat 3/10 women thinking they deserve and athletic chad.

What should I do with my account? Showing the thirst? Blackpill everyone?
Blackpill everyone. This is a great method to recruit some anti cucks.

heh, I'm using the user "Weed", aka the blonde guy who people claim isn't incel, in a NYC tinder experiment.

He's matching only with fat black girls.

If that picture of him is 5/10, then that's about the best you'll get in the west.

heh, I'm using the user "Weed", aka the blonde guy who people claim isn't incel, in a NYC tinder experiment.

If that picture of him is 5/10, then that's about the best you'll get in the west.
You need to be a real top tier male for Tinder. I had an instant access to Chads

How the hell did whogivesafucc do so well in NYC if Weed (who got thousands of matches in Asia) isn't getting shit there?

How the hell did whogivesafucc do so well in NYC if Weed (who got thousands of matches in Asia) isn't getting shit there?

he basically got the same thing did he not with a few slim hispanic girls thrown in?
also western girls hate guys with blonde / fair features, IMO so weed got shit all over.

and unless they messaged first, the convo will go no where. matches are worth less than dog shit

as for asia, it's probably 100x easier in southeast asia and they don't penalize you for not looking masculine or being blonde/ginger

he basically got the same thing did he not with a few slim hispanic girls thrown in?
also western girls hate guys with blonde / fair features, IMO so weed got shit all over.

and unless they messaged first, the convo will go no where. matches are worth less than dog shit

as for asia, it's probably 100x easier in southeast asia and they don't penalize you for not looking masculine or being blonde/ginger

I remember seeing a few decent-looking matches. It wasn't all fat black girls like Weed's getting.

I remember seeing a few decent-looking matches. It wasn't all fat black girls like Weed's getting.

can you link to the thread again?

i have a feeling weed is getting shit on because of him being blonde / pale and not looking intimidating to offset it.

all of this is pointless though IMO.

unless you're a top tier chad either move to asia or forget about dating

can you link to the thread again?

i have a feeling weed is getting shit on because of him being blonde / pale and not looking intimidating to offset it.

Here's the screenshot of his matches in Brooklyn:

unnamed-jpg.5694

And here's the thread.

His matches are a lot better. Did they say if any of them matched first?

His matches are a lot better. Did they say if any of them matched first?

Not sure about that, but he did receive some messages, which count more than matches.

I could only get 11 matches + 1 message in five days... in seven different countries where JBW is supposed to apply. Meanwhile, we have other members getting 20+ matches and a bunch of messages in freaking NYC which is a brutal place for any truecel.

Last edited:

Welp there u go boyos, it's over.

professional pictures in interesting clothes and poses are legit required for tinder if you're sub8 if you want a chance to fucking compete today
sad but true
bring your A game or don't bother on tinder because as you can see from this thread, the competition is tough

Grass Is Green
Fire is hot
Females have unlimited dating options

All of these things are pretty self explanatory but a daily reminder is always a good thing

View attachment 5845
This was my Stacy Tinder account after just 15 minutes. I can't imagine how many likes I have at this point. The dating market is oversaturated with thirsty males and you can't meet females if you don't have a decent social circle + the necessary looks. I can meticulously dislike every single sub8 male and I can still end up with tons of matches. My options are nigh limitless. I can have tons of beta orbiters and Chads just because of my mere existence. They can attract the other gender effortlessly while we have to cope and looksmax. Even your looksmatch will get these things but to a lesser extent.

I won't post my profile because these pictures are a catfish goldmine.

We are doomed

Hey man hook me up with a catfish gold mine dude, I hook you up with mine

Do you get any matches using your pics?

I have nver tried it in my home country/area
Only in certain other countries

The results don't mean much though since the picture was cherrypicked as fuck