Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jfl if you are not a top tier male

• Thread starter Deleted member 2119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
Grass Is Green
Fire is hot
Females have unlimited dating options

All of these things are pretty self explanatory but a daily reminder is always a good thing

Screenshot 20180329 144845

This was my Stacy Tinder account after just 15 minutes. I can't imagine how many likes I have at this point. The dating market is oversaturated with thirsty males and you can't meet females if you don't have a decent social circle + the necessary looks. I can meticulously dislike every single sub8 male and I can still end up with tons of matches. My options are nigh limitless. I can have tons of beta orbiters and Chads just because of my mere existence. They can attract the other gender effortlessly while we have to cope and looksmax. Even your looksmatch will get these things but to a lesser extent.

I won't post my profile because these pictures are a catfish goldmine.

We are doomed

Last edited:
I'm sick and tired of women. They have everyhting handed to them and have the nerve to claim we live in a patriarchal society. The really have no empathy for us at all but when we speak the truth about them we are labelled as the bad guy.

This is why women are picky they have so many options, why would they take a subhuman over some attractive guy.

What should I do with my account? Showing the thirst? Blackpill everyone?

You'll get banned if they find out you catfished them. You need to do it subtly.

This is why women are picky they have so many options, why would they take a subhuman over some attractive guy.
An item loses its worth when the supply is too great for the already existing demand.

We are just a worthless item.

An item loses its worth when the supply is too great for the already existing demand.

the sad truth, and even if we do find someone; they'll leave us eventually for someone better

We can't even go after our own looksmatches or below.

we will never be chosen.

Not possible. Your looksmatch dates guys who look way better.

With women overtaking academia and businesses, it's going to get worse. Men won't be able to betabux, women will end up not settling and fucking only top tier men. We're going to reach the pareto ratio.

Last edited:
With women overtaking avademia and businesses, it's going to get worse. Men won't be able to betabux, women will end up not settling and fucking only top tier men. We're going to reach the pareto ratio.
Holy shit you're right.

Screenshot_20180329_174705.png

Kek. Chang gives me a superlike

How can we compete?

With women overtaking avademia and businesses, it's going to get worse. Men won't be able to betabux, women will end up not settling and fucking only top tier men. We're going to reach the pareto ratio.

Suicide fuel

@Facade

Why are you doing this to yourself, brother?

@Facade

Why are you doing this to yourself, brother?
I need to give myself a blackpill overdose to know my place. I'll make a Tinder qccount with a Chad friend of mine soon

I need to give myself a blackpill overdose to know my place. I'll make a Tinder qccount with a Chad friend of mine soon

Well, now that you're doing it....I'd do another one with a normie tier girl and an overweight (not landwhale) "gamer" girl.

I'd do another one with a normie tier girl and an overweight (not landwhale) "gamer" girl.
I would love to the see overweight girl one

Screenshot_20180329_175617.png

Screenshot_20180329_175513.png

Screenshot_20180329_174952.png

All of these guys liked me and would easily meet me. Tinder is the most potent blackpill in existence
Lol this is suicide fuel

The REAL suicide fuel will come with a Tinder experiment on an overweight, low-tier, anime/gamer, girl.
If I see one chad going after her I can safely say its time to ldar.

Screenshot_20180329_180312.png

This guy asked me where I live and wanted to meet before I could write anything. Every male Tinder profile looks like a ghostown in comparison
lmao whats the pic of the girl youre using

If I see one chad going after her I can safely say its time to ldar.
I agree
Screenshot_20180329_180710.png

This guy is looking for a model and I bet he would give me money just to take pictures of me.

more like jfl if you are not at least average looking

I agree
Screenshot_20180329_180710.png

This guy is looking for a model and I bet he would give me money just to take pictures of me.

He's my age. Where tf did he get that watch and clothes?? I can't even afford a plane ticket.

lmao whats the pic of the girl youre using
I did a Tinder experiment in Singapore with myself a couple months ago. And I found this swedish girl who was in Singapore at that time. I found her instagram profile and took her pictures for this catfish account

legit easy money if youre born female.

legit easy money if youre born female.
I can get money, good looking Chads and orbiters just because I look a certain way and was using a dating app for a few hours

Screenshot_20180329_182124.png

Screenshot 20180329 183824

Jfl at this reality

Last edited:
I can get money, good looking Chads and orbiters just because I look a certain way and was using a dating app for a few hours

Screenshot_20180329_182124.png

Jfl at this reality

giphy.gif

We should make fake accounts with stacys and black pill the beta cucks. Tell him he's ugly, and she'll only fuck hot white guys. Anything to make them freak out and get closer to swallowing the black pill.

I'm sick and tired of women. They have everyhting handed to them and have the nerve to claim we live in a patriarchal society. The really have no empathy for us at all but when we speak the truth about them we are labelled as the bad guy.

It is better when you get older. Women are given the world when they are young, but it is pretty great being an adult male who has money.

We should make fake accounts with stacys and black pill the beta cucks. Tell him he's ugly, and she'll only fuck hot white guys. Anything to make them freak out and get closer to swallowing the black pill.
that's not a bad idea lmao

that's not a bad idea lmao
I've done it before, it's the easiest way to BP a beta male. They're used to giving women the benefit of doubt and making up copes, but getting the truth from the horse's mouth is like a high dose black pill that will overpower most of the bluepill copes they previously had.

I've done it before, it's the easiest way to BP a beta male. They're used to giving women the benefit of doubt and making up copes, but getting the truth from the horse's mouth is like a high dose black pill that will overpower most of the bluepill copes they previously had.
I had to delete the account because I couldn't take the thirst anymore

It is better when you get older. Women are given the world when they are young, but it is pretty great being an adult male who has money.
I talk to older women and they tell me they are absolutely invisible to men. They may still have standards, but they have no takers. Maybe they mean invisible to Chads, but I don't know.

I had to delete the account because I couldn't take the thirst anymore
I know it's disgusting, I can only work on one or two of those freaks per day.

It's understandable that they are picky
But they like it that way. They never come out and tell all the ugly guys to never expect sex from them, they like the attention so they don't tell them the truth. That's why clueless men have to come here and get blackpilled by us. It would be much more easy if the roasties did it for us, but they need their beta cucks so they will try their best to keep them chasing a carrot on a string.