Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL if you are in your late 20's or later and still trying

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
I just spent 10 minutes working out in my (((apartment))) until I realized how useless it was. I've got a shitty haircut and receding hairline, average boring face, bad eyesight. Even if I got toned and got a haircut :soy: , what am I gonna do, walk around town hoping a girl talks to me? Put selfies on tinder of my 28 year old self shirtless in my apartment? I have no family and no friends near me (dad kicked me out and made me move to another town), no social network to speak of, who wants to be around someone like that? I have literally NOTHING and stuck that way because no one wants to make friends with a shy loner whose life experience is limited to 3 shitty family members, a couple autistic friends from their hometown, school (where you were a loser), and work where you work solely with older men. I'm supposed to have a life by now, things to do, friends I hang out with, but instead I'm just rotting.

I was at the park the other day and there are lots of well off normies there with their family and friends having a good time and feeling secure, and I'm just sitting there feeling like a criminal when all I'm trying to do is better myself by getting some fresh air and sunshine. If I was like these people and had some decent family members and friends I could be just like them. But I just can't do anything, I can't do anything because I am 28 year old male with nothing to offer. I have nothing to offer. I haven't made a single friend since high school, there is nothing that makes me interesting. I'm just a fucking robot for work.

Thanks dad, for kicking me out and making me move to a town with a nonexistent middle class where I have been living for almost 5 years and have yet to make a single friend. I work exclusively with boomers because I am in a higher position than the other people my age. The only enjoyment I get is listening to my 40 year old coworker's unemployed wife bitch at him on the phone. He also mogs her hard, JFL at this society.

Your parents suck. I'm truly sorry OP. You didn't choose any of this.

working with old people SUCKS.

Your parents suck. I'm truly sorry OP. You didn't choose any of this.
he said he kicked me out because he thought there were no professional jobs in my hometown. meanwhile my 2 autistic friends both have high paying professional jobs and save tons of money by living with their parents in said town :feelsrope:. I told him this and he just ignores me, fucking narcissist. I dont even know why I tried so hard in uni. I wouldve been happier working at walmart in my hometown hanging out with them, working out at the gym, and talking about autistic shit. fuck my life.

Yeah, best to just copemaxx tbh.

Yeah, best to just copemaxx tbh.
i can only vidyamax for so long after working at a computer all day before i start getting blood clots from sitting down so much :feelsrope:. wtf else am i supposed to do.

I just spent 10 minutes working out in my (((apartment))) until I realized how useless it was. I've got a shitty haircut and receding hairline, average boring face, bad eyesight. Even if I got toned and got a haircut :soy: , what am I gonna do, walk around town hoping a girl talks to me? Put selfies on tinder of my 28 year old self shirtless in my apartment? I have no family and no friends near me (dad kicked me out and made me move to another town), no social network to speak of, who wants to be around someone like that? I have literally NOTHING and stuck that way because no one wants to make friends with a shy loner whose life experience is limited to 3 shitty family members, a couple autistic friends from their hometown, school (where you were a loser), and work where you work solely with older men. I'm supposed to have a life by now, things to do, friends I hang out with, but instead I'm just rotting.

I was at the park the other day and there are lots of well off normies there with their family and friends having a good time and feeling secure, and I'm just sitting there feeling like a criminal when all I'm trying to do is better myself by getting some fresh air and sunshine. If I was like these people and had some decent family members and friends I could be just like them. But I just can't do anything, I can't do anything because I am 28 year old male with nothing to offer. I have nothing to offer. I haven't made a single friend since high school, there is nothing that makes me interesting. I'm just a fucking robot for work.

Thanks dad, for kicking me out and making me move to a town with a nonexistent middle class where I have been living for almost 5 years and have yet to make a single friend. I work exclusively with boomers because I am in a higher position than the other people my age. The only enjoyment I get is listening to my 40 year old coworker's unemployed wife bitch at him on the phone. He also mogs her hard, JFL at this society.
Komersaji was 32 and got with a 19 year old.

jfl if u think their relationship means anything

Same except I don’t have good job. They all want 5 years experience and you need to be a social butterfly in the interviews. How did you get a high position as a shy autist?

I wish I had a fucking job. You surpass me in that aspect.

Do u have a decent career? I know its over and our lives are fucked but having a career and Money is better than many cels here tbh.
Moggs me

i havent tried in 2 years and iam 22. Iam terrified of everyone, especially foids

Do u have a decent career? I know its over and our lives are fucked but having a career and Money is better than many cels here tbh.
Moggs me
No career matters because money is useless for us. Its over

If I was in my late 20’s I’d just be money maxxing

Youngcel cope
In your late 20’s you’re already on the decline facially so it’s best to have copes. Being POOR and incel isn’t what I want

mogs me to oblivion, at least you're not in your late 20's and broke like me.

I was at the park the other day and there are lots of well off normies there with their family and friends having a good time and feeling secure, and I'm just sitting there feeling like a criminal when all I'm trying to do is better myself by getting some fresh air and sunshine.
That's why I only go to the park in later hours. I hate couples all around me when I'm single. And you're dad is a piece of shit, simillar thing happend to the dad of my ex-friend. He had got kicked out of his parents house at the age of 18, because "he's an adult". But luckly, he haven't done the same thing to his sons

No career matters because money is useless for us. Its over
Read ur post again and get it. I live the exact same way. But totally broke.
I moved away from my town thou because I didnt wanna accidently run into bullies from school later in life and witness how much they all lifemogg me.
And making a career only matters if ur slightly normie tbh, if ur an outcast its over indeed
Brutal :feelsrope: