Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Jfl @cucktears IQ

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
Thinking incels.co has been taken down by the FBI because a teenage girl got doxxed:feelskek:

You know soybeans that places like kiwifarms and 4chan exists and do that since years.

And law enforcement gives a flying fuck about you people you aren't anything special in their eyes or the majority off the world.

You all think you're like very important watchdogs and spamming the link to a tip line for missing children for posts that don't even fit their report requirements in the slightest.

You're all hypocritic morons who waste their time and actually hinder these organizations working.

It's all about making fun of ugly, mentally ill people and making them the boogeyman by posting these links, making fake posts so on the surface we fit the stereotype you want us to be so badly.

Ah yeah forgot fuck you soycuck. Incel forums will always stay in a forum that you don't like and you can't do anything about it.

Last edited:
it's over for soyniggers in 2020

Bluepillers: 9
They don't want to see the truth

yeah, imagine thinking a website got taken down by the fucking FBI in a matter of hours bc some user linked some child's Reddit account with their Facebook account :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just as I expected. They really believed cops were going to tear down the whole forum simply because one dumb underaged bitch exposed herself on the internet. JFL at gynocentric cucks.

Without this site, IT would be the only place for incels.

Doxxing isn't illegal. I used to basically do dirty work on the Internet by doxxing other people, and I've been doing that shit ever since I was real young, like when I was 10. I can still easily dox people and connect the dots if the information is out there, but I only do so if said person wants to/has harm(ed) me or my friends. FBI never came to my doorstep.

When I was new here I thought the server migration thing meant we got FBI’d ngl

Brazilian Sigma will rope

Brazilian Sigma will rope

Ngl , i , for a moment thought this was the case

DoorAMii the tranny on suicidewatch

30 more DDOS attacks and muh kween will give me pussy and soylent