Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JFL at wageslaving normies and outgoing chads who will die from Corona Virus, while shut-in NEET incels will live through

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Basically thread^. We will prevail and women will have to have sex with us to keep the humanity alive HAHAHAHAHA.

is there a button to ignore all greycels?

is there a button to ignore all greycels?
There is. Go get a gun, put it to your head and press the trigger button. It looks similar to trigger button on Xbox controller.

There is. Go get a gun, put it to your head and press the trigger button. It looks similar to trigger button on Xbox controller.
grey cell get triggred JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'd prefer to die If I got the chance actually.

I'd prefer to die If I got the chance actually.
TBQH me too but it's a joke thread. Too bad no one got that sarcastic tone of my post oh well. Autism is one heck of a drug.

For once it's good to be a NEET :feelsautistic:

over for non NEET incels

Cope. The virus only kills old people and people with compromised immune systems. No Chads or normies will die from this

Cope
It will only affect boomers and ricecels if anything
Resultado de imagen de isis pepe

TBQH me too but it's a joke thread. Too bad no one got that sarcastic tone of my post oh well. Autism is one heck of a drug.
Everyone gangsta till pm from knajid
Cope. The virus only kills old people and people with compromised immune systems. No Chads or normies will die from this
It could become more deadly by mutating just in this moment right now

Cope. Its killing healthy fit people in their 20s and 30s as well.

There is also new enhanced mutations of the virus that mog the ancient original version of the virus.

Another win for neetcels. When all the normies die of corona virus we will have all the women to ourselves

@BududubNow why do u block so many ppl o.0

you're not as smart as u think u are
Damn you got me. Okay baby, come back to my threads when you are not a (mental) teenager anymore.

Damn you got me. Okay baby, come back to my threads when you are not a (mental) teenager anymore.
wow youre really fucking yikes,not suprised considering youre the type of faggot to put his ban list in his sig