Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Jfl at this coping mgtow comment section

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
A mgtow who lost his libido from hair loss medication says incels shouldn't be so entitled, sex isn't important, and we should move out our mom's houses.

Here is the comment section.

Screen Shot 2018 12 21 at 110012 PM

Just take fin theory tl;dw tho

the comments give incels the advice to essentially ldar, but i already do that

there is no escaping biology

Ahh the MGTOW only group in the manosphere who blatantly deny maslows hierarchy.

Ahh the MGTOW only group in the manosphere who blatantly deny maslows hierarchy.
I heard maslows hierarchy isn't real. Incels are more self actualized and have higher self esteem than cucks who get sex once a month.

Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs.png

MSTOW.
they never chose to leave women, what man would ditch his evolutionary function. these copers have been rejected by women many times, they've been divorce raped by landwhales after betabuxxing
they've been sent their own way

lmao most women do not care if these men "GO" their own way. Most men do not have the luxury of thirsty top tier women following them around, which is why you see studies where men are the most crushed after breaks ups versus women. This is called scarcity. Women are the ones who can go their own way, because of abundance of thirsty dick. Take the biology pill / common sense pill you coping bastards.

This is called scarcity. Women are the ones who can go their own way, because of abundance of thirsty dick. Take the biology pill / common sense pill you coping bastards.
You're right about scarcity of sex for men, that's why I advocate for all sub6 males to stop paying taxes until we get government funded hookers.

Lol.
MGTOW = numales

and we should move out our mom's houses.

I love that part. Sure, I should move out and struggle to pay rent and bills, also my parents will struggle more than now too, because I wouldn't be able to help them as much. Also I will live all alone, without the only few people in the world that tolerates me or even should I say love me.
But oh boy I should grow up take some massive bank loan I will pay for 30 years(or pay rent to some stranger without any real benefit) and be a good goy.
Fuck that I will live with my parents as long as I can, I was already living alone when I was in uni and uni was probably the worst time in my life. Having no one to speak with is messing up with my mind, and I'm a loner type. Also I can help my parents with households, and I have more money for my copes. Why the fuck should I move out of my parents home? When they die I will probably rope after some time, now at least I have something to do in my life(helping my parents) but after that I don't know...

I love that part. Sure, I should move out and struggle to pay rent and bills, also my parents will struggle more than now too, because I wouldn't be able to help them as much. Also I will live all alone, without the only few people in the world that tolerates me or even should I say love me.
But oh boy I should grow up take some massive bank loan I will pay for 30 years(or pay rent to some stranger without any real benefit) and be a good goy.
Fuck that I will live with my parents as long as I can, I was already living alone when I was in uni and uni was probably the worst time in my life. Having no one to speak with is messing up with my mind, and I'm a loner type. Also I can help my parents with households, and I have more money for my copes. Why the fuck should I move out of my parents home? When they die I will probably rope after some time, now at least I have something to do in my life(helping my parents) but after that I don't know...
Moving out obviously hasn't helped him to get more pussy.

Moving out obviously hasn't helped him to get more pussy.

Maybe it matters to normies, dunno. Moving out will not help you if you are an incel, and will not harm you if you are a Chad. I'm wageslaving now, so I can save a lot of money and don't care about anything, if I would live alone all this would go to rent, and bills and stuff like that and I would be forced to wageslave almost till my death like everybody else. Why the fuck should I be doing that lol

Maybe it matters to normies, dunno. Moving out will not help you if you are an incel, and will not harm you if you are a Chad. I'm wageslaving now, so I can save a lot of money and don't care about anything, if I would live alone all this would go to rent, and bills and stuff like that and I would be forced to wageslave almost till my death like everybody else. Why the fuck should I be doing that lol
I agree. Thanks for convincing me to stay at home.

"we use our 2 legs 2 run from girls!!1!" fucking fagg0t c0pe artists.

"we use our 2 legs 2 run from girls!!1!" fucking fagg0t c0pe artists.
Every mgtow content maker looks sub 80 iq, so it's no surprise they can believe they're rejecting women.

A mgtow who lost his libido from hair loss medication says incels shouldn't be so entitled, sex isn't important, and we should move out our mom's houses.

Here is the comment section.

View attachment 73943

"The MGTOWs i know are all very attractive intelligent men...with scores of women that would love to have them"

I've got nothing against mgtows but this delusional bullshit needs calling out.

"The MGTOWs i know are all very attractive intelligent men...with scores of women that would love to have them"

I've got nothing against mgtows but this delusional bullshit needs calling out.
Those mother suckers are really that delusional. Thank goodness I found out about the blackpill because before that mgtow were the least cucked group I knew about.

Great copers, i’ll give them that. MCTOWs are hardcopers.

But their tradcuckoldism is too easy to spot, they really have no shame and they desperately want to be slave to the white vagina.

An incel in comparison to an MCTOW is much much more honest with himself.

An incel in comparison to an MCTOW is much much more honest with himself.
That's the only thing that separates us. Once you point out their incels in denial they start reeing, exactly like cucktear males.

That's the only thing that separates us. Once you point out their incels in denial they start reeing, exactly like cucktear males.
Of course they are incels, maybe they are something even worse than incels because they can’t even be honest with themself to talk openly about their true problems.

They are middle age men, a group of demented, divorce-raped, bluepilled, PUA believers, betabuxers, etc... It’s so over for them, they are fucked beyond belief.

Of course they are incels, maybe they are something even worse than incels because they can’t even be honest with themself to talk openly about their true problems.

They are middle age men, a group of demented, divorce-raped, bluepilled, PUA believers, betabuxers, etc... It’s so over for them, they are fucked beyond belief.
They're just incels who were able to get laid before tinder and instagram, so now they're forced to copemax so they don't off themselves after being divorce raped.

Mgtow = submales

They had gf/wifes but failed.

Incels never failed in it. If they have chances to get a woman, they will keep her.

That's the difference ;)

Mgtows have been acting like complete faggots latley. Probably because their no longer the go to for feminist rage.

Mgtows have been acting like complete faggots latley. Probably because their no longer the go to for feminist rage.

They're cting like bitches because they hate being told they're incels in denial. They don't like it when we burst their burst their copetow bubble.
yo mama stuff looks very bad, ngl.
I meant to say "Many women are already whores so why let them go to waste? Like your mom."

All cope, no rope