Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Weirdo theory: The real reason pedos and incels are hated.

jonthesperg

jonthesperg

Officer
★★
Let me preface my summary by saying this I am NOT supporting pedophilia. This is just a write up to explain the very simple reason why certain men are hated and how normies hide behind phrases "he's a pedo", "he's a creep", "he's making women uncomfortable" to justify their violent fantasies and primal hatred of incel/incel-like men. The blackpill aficionados may already be aware of this though. But this post is meant to elaborate on that a little more.

Exhibit: 1
In this video titled plight of a black incel. They have the epiphany that maybe it isn't a good idea to mock autistic people that have killed themselves. But the foid responds with the false allegation that It's okay because suicidal incels are sex offenders anyway. She knows she can get away with a lie like this because in our society it's perferctly acceptable lie on men that are "weirdos".

Notice how this cuck is so eager to mock incels that have roped that he accepts the justification that he was a sex offender without any evidence whatsoever. He's just like "What you said he was a sex offender good now I get to make fun of suicidal mentally ill poeple while still having the moral high ground. Any of you who are familiar with Baraka Mcray will know that there is no evidence that he was a pedo or a rapist.

Exhibit 2:

Here we have a pedo being bullied by a group of feral niggers in prison.

Can't help but feel sorry for the pedocel even if you don't agree with his actions. He was later stabbed to death. But sympathy aside anyone whos's been bullied before and is blackpilled about human nature knows whats really going on here. The dudes in this video are being motivated by nothing but their own primal urges to attack and harrass those who stand out from the tribe. It's obvious the due to this guy docile and anxious nature they were going to pounce on this guys like a lion on it's prey regardless because the have an animalistic desire to trample the weak. One of the top comment even agree.

Screenshot 11 3 2024 14942 wwwyoutubecom

Exhibit 3:

This is skippy the 34 year old virgin. In the comment section people hate this guy with a passion for committing the unforgivable and sacrilegious crime of being socially awkward in the presence of women. Because God forbid we men not go out of our way to make sure every single interaction a woman has with a man is charming, suave, and charismatic and women actually show empathy instead of disgust for socially struggling men. He seems like a kind and gentle soul but normies have incredible mental gymnastics skills. One comment said that I'll bet he's not innocent as he pretends to be. Another said that he's just another misogynist that feels entitled to women's bodies. Hell one guy even said wants to shoot this guy in the face. It's amazing how normies are able to conjure up baseless stories about how any weird or awkward male must be secretly evil and rotten deep down inside.

My final exhibit: R. kelly and Jared Fogle.

Fogle2

Kelly

They're both celebrities who were caught with sex offenses against children. But guess what R kelly's fans still support him because he's decent looking, and more NT/likeable personality wise. The funny part is that R Kelly's crimes were more sadistic in nature But society will still view him as the king of R&B while Jared Fogle will go down in history as a despicable human being. I'm willing to bet my left nut that if jared fogle was a white guy like Channing Tatum people's reactions would be vastly different.

TL;DR Normies are gaslighting psychopaths who use society's fear of the sexual harassment boogeyman to justify their violent hatred of men they perceive to be weird or weak.

I hope this foid & simp both kill themselves.

they call dudes pedos if they like 17yo jfl. world has too many retards

Great read! About Skippy, he clearly has autism and everyone making fun of him in the comments are fucking assholes. Some people are just incredibly socially challenged. Normoids lack the ability to realize not everyone's brains have been npc wired like theirs.

Also, that guy in prison, who's to say he didn't do the crime? Who's to say he was falsely accused? If he did commit the crime, we should show sympathy towards men who can't get women and are forced to rape. It wasn't their fault they were removed from the gene pool by women due to their inherently strict standards, and prostitution is illegal in most states so what choice does he have? Even if prostitution is legal, it's still incredibly expensive compared to chad who just says "muh lets fuck" on tinder and gets dozens of women matches.

The dudes in this video are being motivated by nothing but their own primal urges to attack and harrass those who stand out from the tribe.
I'd say that they're also triggered at pedocels because they hate the subconscious knowledge that their nature tells them to do the same. That's why tallfags always choose dwarves

i don’t blame Jews for hating goyim most of them are fucking retarded anyway they never see a bigger picture it’s no wonder they’re so easily manipulated by anyone who can press their buttons

Let me preface my summary by saying this I am NOT supporting pedophilia. This is just a write up to explain the very simple reason why certain men are hated and how normies hide behind phrases "he's a pedo", "he's a creep", "he's making women uncomfortable" to justify their violent fantasies and primal hatred of incel/incel-like men. The blackpill aficionados may already be aware of this though. But this post is meant to elaborate on that a little more.

In this video titled plight of a black incel. They have the epiphany that maybe it isn't a good idea to mock autistic people that have killed themselves. But the foid responds with the false allegation that It's okay because suicidal incels are sex offenders anyway. She knows she can get away with a lie like this because in our society it's perferctly acceptable lie on men that are "weirdos".

View attachment 1087159

Notice how this cuck is so eager to mock incels that have roped that he accepts the justification that he was a sex offender without any evidence whatsoever. He's just like "What you said he was a sex offender good now I get to make fun of suicidal mentally ill poeple while still having the moral high ground. Any of you who are familiar with Baraka Mcray will know that there is no evidence that he was a pedo or a rapist.

Exhibit 2:

View attachment 1087161

Can't help but feel sorry for the pedocel even if you don't agree with his actions. He was later stabbed to death. But sympathy aside anyone whos's been bullied before and is blackpilled about human nature knows whats really going on here. The dudes in this video are being motivated by nothing but their own primal urges to attack and harrass those who stand out from the tribe. It's obvious the due to this guy docile and anxious nature they were going to pounce on this guys like a lion on it's prey regardless because the have an animalistic desire to trample the weak. One of the top comment even agree.

View attachment 1087169

Exhibit 3:
View attachment 1087177

This is skippy the 34 year old virgin. In the comment section people hate this guy with a passion for committing the unforgivable and sacrilegious crime of being socially awkward in the presence of women. Because God forbid we men not go out of our way to make sure every single interaction a woman has with a man is charming, suave, and charismatic and women actually show empathy instead of disgust for socially struggling men. He seems like a kind and gentle soul but normies have incredible mental gymnastics skills. One comment said that I'll bet he's not innocent as he pretends to be. Another said that he's just another misogynist that feels entitled to women's bodies. Hell one guy even said wants to shoot this guy in the face. It's amazing how normies are able to conjure up baseless stories about how any weird or awkward male must be secretly evil and rotten deep down inside.

View attachment 1087189

View attachment 1087191

They're both celebrities who were caught with sex offenses against children. But guess what R kelly's fans still support him because he's decent looking, and more NT/likeable personality wise. The funny part is that R Kelly's crimes were more sadistic in nature But society will still view him as the king of R&B while Jared Fogle will go down in history as a despicable human being. I'm willing to bet my left nut that if jared fogle was a white guy like Channing Tatum people's reactions would be vastly different.

TL;DR Normies are gaslighting psychopaths who use society's fear of the sexual harassment boogeyman to justify their violent hatred of men they perceive to be weird or weak.
The Halo effect in action

Great read! About Skippy, he clearly has autism and everyone making fun of him in the comments are fucking assholes. Some people are just incredibly socially challenged. Normoids lack the ability to realize not everyone's brains have been npc wired like theirs.
Those normies would tell him irl to be himself

View attachment 1087159

Exhibit 2:

View attachment 1087161

View attachment 1087169

Exhibit 3:
View attachment 1087177

View attachment 1087189

View attachment 1087191

Its all about that charisma isnt it? Normies are the fucking worst. Double standereds are a real shit show. I remember people like Bicholas Cruz and the Colombine shooters. 18 year old me had my first gun at the time. When I used to think like a retarded normie. Or somwhat like a normie. And I always wondered why they would go on a fucking rampage. I though Nicholas being captured by police could shed light on why he was like this. Instead it didnt. I found out when I relise what was going on around me. People treating me like shit. Whores going for bullys. Theres school shooters because the people deserve it. They discriminate againts the uncharasmatic. Beating them. Calling them names wile being rewarded for there sins. School shootings was nothing more then those who were wronged standing up for them selfs. And the "victims" deserve it. And more.

View attachment 1087159

Exhibit 2:

View attachment 1087161

View attachment 1087169

Exhibit 3:
View attachment 1087177

View attachment 1087189

View attachment 1087191

Dont compare us to pedos

I've seen these same people who scream "gang gang" and do hits with their so called bro but when he gets accused for being a pedo or abuser they cut ties and slump him in prison.

Initially I stayed out of it but asked my cell mate then he said he used to be one of us until he was exposed.